Who Should Have Won? Emmitt Smith Or Mario Lopez??

In all seriousness, I liked Joey, Emmitt, and Mario, so it didn't matter who won to me.

I all three were sexy,but I think Emmitt just was classier. :huh:

tzarinna said:
Emmitt brought sexy back! :cmad:
Heck yeah! :up: :up: :heart:

Mario annoys me. I hate how he gushes about his partner and the way he says her name. UGH!

Emmit was surprisingly good for his size or anybody's size for that matter, but Mario was extremely good. he should have won.

Spider-Bite said:
Emmit was surprisingly good for his size or anybody's size for that matter, but Mario was extremely good. he should have won.

yep. This was "dance" contest. Not a "class" contest. Though I thought Lopez had that too.

Both Cheryl Burke and Karina Smirnoff were pretty good and so cancel each other out. Mario was far better as a dancer than Emmitt. This is clear if you go on pure dancing ability. I personally voted for Mario. However, Emmitt had a bigger fan base, and people probably looked at where he was when he started, and where he finished.

Emmitt was good, and definitely good enough to make the final two, but of the final two, Mario was a better dancer per se.

dpm07 said:
Both Cheryl Burke and Karina Smirnoff were pretty good and so cancel each other out. Mario was far better as a dancer than Emmitt. This is clear if you go on pure dancing ability. I personally voted for Mario. However, Emmitt had a bigger fan base, and people probably looked at where he was when he started, and where he finished.

Emmitt was good, and definitely good enough to make the final two, but of the final two, Mario was a better dancer per se.

My point exactly.

Popularity contest, its not hard to figure out, get over it, Emmitt won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"