Who thinks there should be a forum for The Crow???

The Shape

In the shadows
Reaction score
Who thinks there should be a forum for The Crow? Just like all the other forums, covering the film, tv, and comic aspects of The Crow universe?
It would also be a great place to share fan artwork (I've seen some amazing stuff by Crow fans), post your favorites quotes, etc.

I think it would be great. But what do you guys think? Maybe if enough people think it's a good idea, the Mods will consider it.

It's a classic comic book movie that has a hug online fanbase and deserves to be recognized by the Hype.

Since there really is no more movement on Crow movies, tv shows and I don't think there is even a regular comic, what's the point?

Kable24 said:
Since there really is no more movement on Crow movies, tv shows and I don't think there is even a regular comic, what's the point?

I realize that, but if you know anything about The Crow franchise, there's so much to discuss. And there never was a Crow forum when the movies were being made (the last one was released about a year or two ago). The boards would certainly be more thriving than The Punisher or Sin City forums.

If I was able to post this in another forum, I know a lot of fans would agree, but being that this is the only forum that applies, no one will even see this.

theShape said:
Who thinks there should be a forum for The Crow? Just like all the other forums, covering the film, tv, and comic aspects of The Crow universe?
It would also be a great place to share fan artwork (I've seen some amazing stuff by Crow fans), post your favorites quotes, etc.

I think it would be great. But what do you guys think? Maybe if enough people think it's a good idea, the Mods will consider it.

It's a classic comic book movie that has a hug online fanbase and deserves to be recognized by the Hype.

In addition to what Kable24 said, there is not a huge demand for Crow discussion on these boards anyway. If you did a search, I think you'd find maybe four threads about the movies. The last one was about the Skull Cowboy missing scenes, I think. Don't get me wrong, The Crow is, to me one of the very best films based on a comic, and it gets a lot of respect on the boards - but it was 1994, and the sequels s-u-c-k.

What Kable is standard Hype policy; if there's no forthcoming movie, there's no forum. As for why there wasn't a forum for the last Crow movie, well, that's probably simply because it was such a small release, and was so terrible.

Create an official Crow discussion thread in this forum or something. That should be more than enough for the Hype's collection of Crow faithful to discuss the films and comics.

No need for a whole forum, especially with nothing coming down the pipe.
By that logic, we should have kept the DD, Elektra and LXG forums.

What are you guys talking about? There's only been one Crow movie-the one w/Brandon Lee. Anything after that was just a bad dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"