Who Will Be The World Champion?

mr. peasant

Sidekick
Reaction score
As far as we know, the world tournament is going to take place in the movie. That said, who do you all think will be the returning champion at the start of the movie? Personally, I think it would be the perfect spot to introduce Mr. Satan. While I know this messes with the timeline, etc but I feel it appropriate. What do you all think?

Hmmmm... The World Champ should be that big guy. Hes from Dragon Ball
vol3-23.jpg

Lol!:hehe: Jack Black would be a good Yajirobei

Yes, actually, he would.

Back to the World Tournament Champion.... it should be:
MASTER ROSHI

or Krillin or Tien, if thats how they wanna introduce those characters :). Having Tien as the Champion and Krillin as Rochi's pupil would be the best ways of introducing these two characters into the movie, given all the changes that have been done to the original story.

I doubt Roshi would opt a disguise for the film if he entered, no real point is there it just be better if he went in as Roshi otherwise it could confuse people.

Like I said; weird, pointless thought. Anyway, I still think Mr. Satan would make a hilarious choice as the World Champ. He could then pretend to have beaten Piccolo and 'reveal' that all the blasts and explosions were nothing more than just tricks, thus preserving Goku's anonymity and keeping the general populace oblivious to the activities of the Z Fighters.

This thread should be merged with the Offical Worlds Martial Arts thread

Well, considering just how screwed up this movie is going to be (and trust me, Transfans have nothing on us Dragon Ball fans) they might as well use Rôshi as the current champion or some dimwit nobody that won't matter. Do we even know if there is going to be a Tenka'ichi Budôkai in this film?

Yūgi's BM;13729639 said:
Well, considering just how screwed up this movie is going to be (and trust me, Transfans have nothing on us Dragon Ball fans) they might as well use Rôshi as the current champion or some dimwit nobody that won't matter. Do we even know if there is going to be a Tenka'ichi Budôkai in this film?
They all but confirmed that Goku and Chi-Chi will fight at the tournament in one of the articles.

The world champion would have to be Hercule (Mr.Satan) And who should play him u ask? Who better than HULK HOGAN. I mean come on he's a real life hercule as it is.

Yup. Everybody else has to save the world leaving Hercule Satan ("That's MISTER Satan to you, brother!") played by Hulk Hogan to be champion.

Yup. Everybody else has to save the world leaving Hercule Satan ("That's MISTER Satan to you, brother!") played by Hulk Hogan to be champion.

Ha...that could be funny but he is too big of a personality. You even go back to Rocky III and you don't see "Thunderlips" you see Hulk Hogan. Another lesser known wreslter would probably be better.

master roshi should be a previous world champion, i'm not sure about a current world champion.

to be honest i don't think it's that important.

It's not that important actually but I'd actually like it if Goku won.

well, if the plot is the same as the manga, coku will win

I think it'll most likely be Goku.

If at all, I think Goku will win the tournament shown in the movie. I doubt he would start the movie with the 'world champion' title under his name.

Goku, of course. But it'd be so much cooler if it were Jackie Chun. :up: :dbz:

i think this thread is more about who will be world champion in the beginning

If they stick with canonity, it'll either be Jackie or Tenshinhan. It's more likely that they'd do away with the incognito bit altogether and just make Roshi the champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"