Who will Negan kill

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by mocomic, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Iron_Stark

Iron_Stark Pepperony 3000

Yes, you're correct. Infact he already finished the show. He was filing at the beginning of the year. It's finished filming and will air in June. It does not, in no way interfere with the Walking Dead.

Steven Yeun on the other hand is starting on a new movie as we speak. And filming for TWD always starts the first week of May. His project is the one that most likely interferes with TWD.

2. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

I don't think they'll kill Glenn especially if Maggie miscarries the baby. She wouldn't have a reason to live if she loses both Glenn and their unborn child. They've been setting up a rivalry between Daryl and Dwight that they want to play out next season. So I doubt they'll kill him off either, but who knows?

I think it's a toss up between Abe and Eugene. They both shared their goodbyes before the ambush. Though that could be misdirection as well.

3. jonathancrane

jonathancrane I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Judging from the chatter I have seeing/reading, I would put my money on Glenn.

4. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

I think it would be pointless to kill Glenn if he loses his unborn child anyway.

5. pr0xyt0xin

pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

If that's true its like... Aaron or Eugene. Which is so meh.

Kinda gutless. There is always that moment Eugene had earlier in the episode. /sigh.

That would kinda ruin the moment.

6. Zatanna

Zatanna Mistress of Magic

They already ruined the moment.

Anyway, Steven Yeun is not the only one who has a new project coming up while filming for TWD will be going on.

#31 Zatanna, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  7. pr0xyt0xin

pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

edit. nvm. I dont think the video I posted was the legit audio from the episode.

8. Guts

Guts Smug

9. Great Cthulhu

Great Cthulhu Registered

It will be revealed in season 7 that it was Nicolas who got the bat.

10. TJByrum

TJByrum Captain America Fan

Carl is blind in his right eye.

When Negan attacks, his bat kind of looks like it is going to the right side of the screen (or hitting the person's right side). To someone who is blind in their right eye, anything coming down on their head will look like it is more 'to the right' than in the middle, since their left eye is looking at; their vision is only using the left eye, not the right eye, so they see a little different.

"Cut the boy's eye out and feed it to his dad", I know that kind of takes Carl out of the picture... but Negan also says "then we will begin (after doing the eye thing)", implying they will gouge the eye out and then bash a person's head in; this means they can tear his eye out, feed it to Rick, and then bash Carl's head.

11. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

I was thinking the same thing. I really hope it isn't Carl. That would just be too much.

12. Zatanna

Zatanna Mistress of Magic

Lol I'm gonna go on record and say with 100% certainty its not Carl.

13. pr0xyt0xin

pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

I landed on Abraham.

Here's my reasons why not:
    Glenn - everyone will be Googling "who does Negan kill" for the next 6 months.
    Daryl - still has to take out Dwayne
    Maggie - wouldn't survive the first whack in her condition
    Michonne - Kill two Rick's love interests in the same season? lame
    Rick/Carl - judging by what he says to the group
    Sasha/Rosita/Eugene/Aaron - completely ineffective. Makes Negan look way less menacing.

14. BestGirl

BestGirl Reluctantly following Vought's orders

I hope it's Abraham or Eugene.

Given the sheer number of casualties that Rick's group has inflicted on the Saviors, Negan really ought to be killing more than one person, though. And he definitely ought to kill Rick.

15. Drizzle

Drizzle I'm gonna get real weird with it

Negan seems like the type of guy who would kill all of Rick's friends and family in front of him just to watch him suffer. If he had planned on killing everyone who was captured, he would have saved Rick for last. I don't think he wants to kill Rick. He wants to show him who the alpha male is.

16. BestGirl

So show him who the alpha male is and then kill him.

17. Schlosser85

Schlosser85 Watchful Protector

If Negan wants them to work for him, he's gonna leave Rick alive to keep the rest of the group under control because he knows Rick is the leader.

And pragmatically, he probably knows he'd only be begging for more trouble if he killed Rick's son.

18. BestGirl

But Rick is also the guy who led a rebellion against him that resulted in 20+ of the Saviors being killed. He should just whack Rick and name a puppet leader in his place.

19. Teelie

Teelie Jokerface

If Chandler Riggs is anyone to go by then they might not know themselves. The actors certainly don't know who was killed.

20. Sithborg

Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

Eh. Negan didn't seem THAT concerned. Rick's group only killed a bit more of Negan's Saviors than he felt comfortable with.

21. Chief275

Chief275 Registered

I love that Negan drew the whole thing out, then looked at Rick and said "Sucks, don't it. When you realize you don't know ****" or something to that effect. The more I watch that whole scene, the more I appreciate the moment.

Cliffhanger still sucks though.

22. BrollySupersj

BrollySupersj IT'S RAW!

God, ya know I've been suspecting it would be Daryl since that would be a way to pick up after the cliffhanger, and hit fans in the nuts. but now I hope it really isn't . Because I want Daryl to finish it with Dwight, I hate that ****ing guy. Don't kill Daryl before he avenges Denise and puts that guy 6 feet under. :(

23. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones It's All One Story

I still think it's most likely Daryl.

Knowing where Dwight's arc goes, you don't really need Daryl anyway. But that's not just the only reason.

They can't kill Glenn, because it's something everybody knows about and with this cliffhanger, you're not going to draw something out that you can easily find out. Though they ****ed themselves with this and now they have to commit.

You can still kill off a beloved character and in this show, Daryl equals Glenn without it being known. The same principle from the comic is shared but it's different. Killing Daryl justifies where Gimple says how the death will kickstart the season and how it effects them. Plus, Carol isn't there to see it which makes it sadder.

Or they'll just be afraid to lose viewers and it'll be Abraham and take a half measure with it. They just ****ed themselves in all directions on this. No outcome will be satisfying after what they pulled.

24. X-Ray

X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

I'm going with the p.o.v theory but without Darryl in the mix. So that's Glenn, Michonne and Rosita. Darryl would be Dwight's pick but not Negan. After Negan makes and finishes off his pick. I can see Dwight attempting to finish off Darryl but gets shutdown by Negan who puts him in his place.

Of the 3 choices I'm going with Glenn. He put the spotlight on himself with that outburst. I can see him "taking it like a champ."

25. Golgo-13

Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

This. If he killed Carl, he would have to kill Rick; but he needs Rick to work for him, so Rick and Carl are off the table..not to mention what he said before the beating.