dems 53
rep 29

gas and oil prices

dems 56
reps 23

immigration

dems 43
reps 34

69% believe the war in Iraq has not made the country safer, while 29% believe it did. 58% believe Bush intentionally misled us into Iraq, while 36% believe he didn't. 53% of america wants democrats to win control of congress, while 35% wants republicans to keep control. 53% plan to vote demcorat in their districts while 39% will vote republican. Bush's approval ratings have fallen to an all time low at 33%. The gains he made during the last month have obviously evaporated as I knew they would. I predicted that his run of speeches would temporarily improve his ratings, but I knew they would fall back down right away.

As of right now the situation looks extremely good for democrats. but there are still four weeks left. However aftera straight year of circumstances looking good for democrats, I don't know why it would change much in just 4 weeks, but they will change some, because people are campaigning now, and as the election gets closer people start deciding who they are really going to vote for. However this foley scandal right at the last minute is killing republicans. It couldn't have happened at a better time.

However I personally see Dems winning. How about you guys?

and for all those issues, I personally trust the dems more on every single issue. How about you guys?

hre's the link for the rescent poll results

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15167150/site/newsweek/

I'm hoping the Democrats regain control next month. I'm not saying their perfect, or will correct all the problems that have been created over the last few years, but at least we'll be trying something new.

Future Prez said:
I'm hoping the Democrats regain control next month. I'm not saying their perfect, or will correct all the problems that have been created over the last few years, but at least we'll be trying something new.

I consider myself a far lefty and I also think neither party is perfect. but I also belive the country will be better off with dems in control.

I hope the demcorat's take both house's but I'm not holding my breath. After the last three elections I have little hope that Americans will do the right thing and get rid of these morons before they do any more damage to this country.:csad:

I have no idea who's going to win, but I'm supporting the Democrats. :up:

I HONESTLY THINK THAT THE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT TAKE CONTROL OF EITHER HOUSE OF CONGRESS. I THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS STARTING TO SEE THROUGH THEIR PATHETIC "WE'RE NOT REPUBLICANS" CAMPAIGN. :o

AND I LOATHE NANCY PELOSI, I WOULD HATE TO SEE HER BECOME HOUSE SPEAKER.

hippie_hunter said:
I THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS STARTING TO SEE THROUGH THEIR PATHETIC "WE'RE NOT REPUBLICANS" CAMPAIGN. :o

Yeah, because it... got them so many votes in the past:huh:

Thank God the American public is finally getting through that smokescreen:huh:

JLBats said:
Yeah, because it... got them so many votes in the past:huh:

Thank God the American public is finally getting through that smokescreen:huh:

I'M SERIOUS. I HONESTLY THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL SEE THROUGH THE DEMOCRATS' HORRIBLE ELECTION STRATEGY AND SIMPLY, JUST NOT VOTE. :csad:

YOU HAVE ONE SIDE THAT HAS A PLAN, BUT IT'S A S***TY PLAN AND THE OTHER SIDE HAS NO PLAN AT ALL. WE SERIOUSLY GOT SCREWED OVER THIS ELECTION....AGAIN :csad:

A) You missed my point

B) I'd rather have the Democrats and some checks and balances in place then the Republicans backing Bush.

C) Your all caps are annoying.

JLBats said:
A) You missed my point
OH :csad:

B) I'd rather have the Democrats and some checks and balances in place then the Republicans backing Bush.
I SEE, I'D RATHER HAVE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, LIKE IT WAS DURING THE CLINTON YEARS, THAN A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT AND A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS.

C) Your all caps are annoying.
TOO BAD AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE DOING IT :o

hippie_hunter said:
OH :csad:

I SEE, I'D RATHER HAVE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, LIKE IT WAS DURING THE CLINTON YEARS, THAN A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT AND A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS.

Yeah, well, you eat placentas:whatever:

TOO BAD AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE DOING IT :o

Um... other than THWIP, who else is doing it?:huh:

JLBats said:
Um... other than THWIP, who else is doing it?:huh:

THWIP IS BANNED NOW SO SEVERAL POSTERS ARE POSTING IN CAPS TRYING TO BRING HIM BACK, WHICH ISN'T GOING TO WORK. I'M DOING IT MERELY FOR THE MEMORY OF THE FORMER CAPS LOCK KING. :o

Why the hell was he banned?:cmad:

I've tried to post in all caps and it automatically converted them to normal :huh:
Why'd THWIP* get banned? :huh: :csad:

Future Prez said:
THat would be sweetness.....but, honestly,I just want to see Rick Santorium get his a$$ handed to him by Casey:hyper: :yay: :yay:

I hope the Democrats win,people need to see their country and stop just sitting by and doing nothing.If something is wrong,try to change it.They seem right,and want to do it.Iraq is a failure,put your army to better use and help your own people,not try to repair a ego which is already gone.

hippie_hunter said:
I HONESTLY THINK THAT THE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT TAKE CONTROL OF EITHER HOUSE OF CONGRESS. I THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS STARTING TO SEE THROUGH THEIR PATHETIC "WE'RE NOT REPUBLICANS" CAMPAIGN. :o

AND I LOATHE NANCY PELOSI, I WOULD HATE TO SEE HER BECOME HOUSE SPEAKER.

I wouldn't think they are starting to see through anything, seeing as thos epoll results showed a major swing back to the dems favor.

hippie_hunter said:
YOU HAVE ONE SIDE THAT HAS A PLAN, BUT IT'S A S***TY PLAN AND THE OTHER SIDE HAS NO PLAN AT ALL. WE SERIOUSLY GOT SCREWED OVER THIS ELECTION....AGAIN :csad:

I'll give you that. I'm in total agreement. We got screwed, although I think Kerry would have done a good job last election. No matter who wins were not getting anything great. but I'm still voting democrat.

I think this Foley thing came at the worse time for GOP, I think this is what will sink them in November.

varv100606a.jpg

No one answered my question:
Why'd THWIP* get banned? :cmad:

Democrats won't take it. I'd like them to, but I really doubt it happening.

For one thing, electronic voting makes me incredibly nervous and this seems to be the first major election where it is really going to have mass usage.

Second, I think a Bin Laden tape is going to show up right before the election.

Third, like HH says...people see through the Democrats ploy of not being Republicans and that is simply going to turn off voters. Only the hard core voters from both parties will vote, and we all know Republicans are much better than getting out the vote than Democrats. There has to be a good turn out for the Dems to win, and well...I just don't see it happening.

The Overlord said:
I think this Foley thing came at the worse time for GOP, I think this is what will sink them in November.

Well, its still a month away, but granted...it is very hard to be the party of "morality" when you have things like this and the entire party covering it up.

Matt said:
Democrats won't take it. I'd like them to, but I really doubt it happening.

For one thing, electronic voting makes me incredibly nervous and this seems to be the first major election where it is really going to have mass usage.

Second, I think a Bin Laden tape is going to show up right before the election.

Third, like HH says...people see through the Democrats ploy of not being Republicans and that is simply going to turn off voters. Only the hard core voters from both parties will vote, and we all know Republicans are much better than getting out the vote than Democrats. There has to be a good turn out for the Dems to win, and well...I just don't see it happening.

dude did you look at the poll results? dems are now trusted to defeat terrorism more than the republicans by double digits.

and the main reason dems are favored to win is because of republican voter disatisfaction. the republicans will get a low turn out, and the democrats will get the same turn out they always get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"