Who would play Sabretooth? Keep Mane or get new blood? Triple H? No Wrestlers?

If were gunna keep throwing out wrestlers like Trips, Big show, and Nash for sabretooth, hell ill join in. Lets Get the Sandman, Creed should viciously cane wolverine while drinking beer. Maybe CM Punk, after all blood isnt a drug, so drink away! Stevie Richards for Victor Creed, cause hes just crazy.

In all seriousness and without any more ranting, I think Mane is fine and serviceable Sabretooth. I dont think HHH would have the time and desire to do the movie, plus i dont think fox is going out of their way for a new actor when they got the original under contract. :wolverine

x-fan said:
unfortunately that isn't always the way it works astroid man, how many times was kitty cast in x-men movies and jubes as well. there was no one saying ...huh i thought she was played by blah blah blah. it dont matter with mane as sabes no one but us well know it was a recast *shrug*
Ok whatever, but if Wolverine was recast after X-men youu would be angry, Sabretooth was one of the big villains of X-Men the movie. Ktti had one line in films one and two, Jubilee had one line in the entire Trilogy! and they only had 2 seconds of screen time. There is a big difference

Sub-Zero said:
nash is a terrible actor. if you're talking about his role in the punisher, well...he didn't have any speaking lines. he was terrible in grandma's boy too. tyler mane hasn't really had many lines in other movies either. i'm really against wrestlers making the leap to movies. they should just get a buffed up ACTOR and use cgi or whatever to make him look bigger than wolverine.

He sucked as super shredder to.

If Toothy is recast I'm gonna give up on X-Men entirely.

Id say go for new blood that isnt a wrestler because a person with not much acting creditability will be most looked upon with critiecs and otherwise. I want a built big actor, because i want this film to rock.

IMDb is not always reliable, but I hope they are in this case.

Neto Magnus said:

Hhaha. I thought Mane was perfectly fine as Sabertooth, sooo wouldn't make sense for them to change him, unless he refused to reprise the roll or something.

Neto Magnus said:
LMAO @ your avatar :up:

I hope saber gets recast, I don't know why exactly. Maybe he has potential...he wasnt too bad in X1 I just dont want him in Wolverine

I'm telling ya people who haven't played it, he was really good in the official game. He nails sabretooth perfectly (and he did do a good job with what little he had in x men).

Not using the same actor would definitly hurt the story in terms of continuity, and none of the other wrestler's ''performances'' in their respective movies come close to mane in xmen and x3 the game.

I'm usually against recasting but I think with Sabretooth they can get away with it.

Tyler Mane is "in talks". I think he could pull off "Creed". I mean, he doesn't need to be some Shakespearean actor or anything like that. I hope he takes it to keep the movies consistent, even between spinoffs.

-TNC

If recasting is needed, and they wanted a wrestler(keep in mind I haven't watched wrestling in years) but just by physical standpoint, The Undertaker has the hieght, but isn't fat like the Big Show(previously mentioned in this thread) and he can definately look intimidating. I don't know about pulling of Creed's evil, sadistic dark humor though.

Honestly though, I'd rather have Mane back...

What about Test from the new ECW. When he had hair his face did resemble a maybe young Sabretooth. Now hes all buffed up they can give him a wig or let his hair grow out and hed be perfect.

dudes, i'll say it again:

IF YOU THINK HE NEEDS RECASTING, PLAY THE X3 GAME. BUY IT (OR IF YOU'RE CHEAP, RENT) AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HE DOES A DAMN FINE JOB WHEN GIVEN GOOD MATERIAL (HE IS MORE PROMINANT HERE).

I put it in caps so those of you that missed it first time can process it easier.

^Yea...his grunts, growls, and limited lines were great...(cough sarcasm).

And do not buy, rent, or borrow that game...it sucks big time.

chaseter said:
^Yea...his grunts, growls, and limited lines were great...(cough sarcasm).

And do not buy, rent, or borrow that game...it sucks big time.

If all you heard was grunts and growls, you either

played the first level then gave the game in

ignored the cut scenes

or

are extremely deaf.

I did hear Sabretooth will be in this prequel so id say Tyler Mane again... no point in recasting for the hell of it.

i dont really know any big guys that can act so lets stick to what we have got

Triple H looks perfect. but so did Tyler Mane. wahhhh!! i don't know!!
*head explodes*
mmm, jello.

I think they should keep him, but make him have regular acting classes and be forced to read all the essential issues with Sabretooth in them. That way he might learn something about who Sabretooth is; other than this bland, growling, quiet and totally un-scary little furball.

Getting a new actor would just look stupid. As if they would have replaced Ralph Maccio in Karate Kid 2.

i think triple h because he looks the part and the old sabertooth wasnt what i was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"