Who Would You Rather (Non-Celebrity Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of celebs it's just random chicks you found on the web.

^ It can be. These happen to be girls who have been on my myspace friends list for some time. I actually know Lexi, not the other two, in person anyway.

Round 2 / Christine Vs Lexi

l_439b0ae836da951c81964727b2766486.jpg
VS
l_684ce7ea576b19fc0c0dac99eea51cc5.jpg

Those chicks look to plastic for me to consider doing anything with them

I'll vote again if American Idiot admits that he created this thread to show off his Myspace friends.

Christine.

Lex has some ugly fred flinstone feet...

Psh, silly lady. Post a guy and it would take days to decide a winner. This thread would be deader than JFK

Ooooh Decon. Then I can brush his eyebrows and try to push his belly button back in. Yay for foreplay.

This is a weird ass (and creepy) concept. After you run out of myspace "friends" then what? Google "random non-celeb-politician-woman"? Should we then roam the JC Penny Lingerie section?

I agree. American Idiot was on to something with the first game, I don't see the need for the creepy spin-off.
I'll stick to stalking women I'll never meet, thank you!

this thread took a wrong turn with Decon VS Waldo.

This is a weird ass (and creepy) concept. After you run out of myspace "friends" then what? Google "random non-celeb-politician-woman"? Should we then roam the JC Penny Lingerie section?

Between hundreds of people who post on these boards regularly, and about 15 of us who add to the Who Would You Rather threads, I think its a pretty safe bet we all have enough decent looking female contacts we can..."donate" for the sake of this game. But hey, if you want to roam through JC Penny's lingerie section, that option is available to you.

And to Eggyman - you got me. This is all part of my big scheme to show every SHH board member just how many Barbies I have floating around in my myspace circle. Next, I will take over the site...and then...the world! Muahahahahaha!

Back on topic...

Sorry Lexi, but I'd rather (go to a movie) with Christine.

Sweet Jesus I feel like I've walked into a brothel. This thread is disturbing, and all the girls so far are nasty as all hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"