Who Would You Rather (Non-Celebrity Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends. Does Old Barbie have removable teeth?

^ Those "This Thread Sucks" banners never get old. When its late at night and your creative juices have stopped flowing, you can always fall back on prefabricated goodness created by someone else.
Yeah, whatever. I had to post something quick because I had to go to bed.

I don't recall ever saying "aint", "cool", or "dat"?
I think you have me confused with someone else.

But, I am glad plenty of people agree that this thread sucks.

I hate this thread....yet....I......can't..............seem...............to.................leave..................it.

And the reason you don't recall saying those words is because:

You didn't.

I did.

Same page yet?

I hate this thread....yet....I......can't..............seem...............to.................leave..................it.

And the reason you don't recall saying those words is because:

You didn't.

I did.

Same page yet?

No... You said that on page 4, we're on page 5 now.

Don't argue with him. He'll call you a pedophile and then say you were trying to hurt his feelings.

I think I may have actually hurt your feelings. Did I strike a nerve with the pedophile comment? Oops!

Something keeps drawing this guy back to this thread he so dislikes....

Can someone hand me some Geo7977 repellent and a photo of a blonde-haired woman with a good body? If the repellent doesn't help keep this d-bag away, maybe the "vag" will.

Anyway, I'd pick old Barbie, because there's just something about those crow's feet.

THIS GOAT or RANDO ACES WITH TWO TDK TICKETS

Boer%20goat.jpg
Photo43.jpg

Goat, Rando already admitted he only bought 2 tickets because he is too big to fit into one. :o

Rando has boobs, but the goat has more boobs. Goat :up:

the goat wipes more cleanlier back there. so, the goat.

I'll go with Rando so he takes me to see TDK and buy me a steak dinner

Round 3 / The Merger
1. Vote for the Hottest of the 5 women (posted by different users)
2. First contestant to receive 10 votes wins and moves on to next round.

Left to right: Christine, Lexi, Chastity, Charity, "Chaseter"

l_439b0ae836da951c81964727b2766486.jpg
VS
l_684ce7ea576b19fc0c0dac99eea51cc5.jpg
VS
chastitysy0.jpg
VS
charityjp6.jpg
VS
attachment.php

American Idiot, where you at on the "real" who would you rather board??

American Idiot, where you at on the "real" who would you rather board??

I'm still around. Amazing, all the matches that go by when you don't check in for 3 hours. lol.

Oh and my vote for the current lineup is Christine. Not because she has the prettiest face (I'll give that to Lexi or "Chaseter"), but because she looks like she'd be an excellent...

...chess player.

I'm still around. Amazing, all the matches that go by when you don't check in for 3 hours. lol.

Oh and my vote for the current lineup is Christine. Not because she has the prettiest face (I'll give that to Lexi or "Chaseter"), but because she looks like she'd be an excellent...

...chess player.

What's with you and the euphemisms? "Chess player" "Go to the movies"? Just say you'd rather *********e to Christine and call it a day.

What's with you and the euphemisms? "Chess player" "Go to the movies"? Just say you'd rather *********e to Christine and call it a day.

The euphemisms are primarily for the sensitive people who have a strong distaste for this thread yet linger around regardless.

You're like that guy who hates a band but hangs out on the band's website/message board just to let others know that you don't care for them, then wait around for replies so you can make petty grammatical error comebacks to those. Don't be that guy.

pikachu's cock-ring turns me on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"