who's your favorite Batman beside Kevin Conroy

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know that Kevin Conroy is a favorite among Batman fans. If you read a Batman comic, you hear Kevin Conry as Batman/Bruce Wayne. He is a great Batman voice(sometimes with things like Batman Gotham Knights the voice doesn't fit the animation). so I wonder beside Kevin Conroy who is a great batman voice or actor. I know it might be hard for some people to choose but you can take your time
Diedrich Bader
Rino Romano
William Baldwin
Jeremy Sisto
or any batman voice or actor beside Kevin Conroy

I voted Diedrich Bader because even though he's not doing the voice all serious, it's more fun or campy, it's still great. I love that cartoon!

Diedrich Bader has a great voice for Batman. I think he could do a more serious version after seeing the episode "Chiil of the Night".

I will say though growing up I do have fond memories of the late actor Olan Soule who provided the voice of Batman in the Filmation 60's cartoon, Batman and Scooby Doo, and the Superfriends.

Jeremy Sisto-"And one other thing. I'm not sure what you are, or where you come from, but my instincts tell me you are to be trusted. Make no mistake, though. I have a $70,000 sliver of radioactive meteorite to stop the one from Metropolis. With you, all I need is a penny for a book of matches."

Yeah, that lag was kicking my ass. It was right after the mods had finished working on the lag problem that my first post was attempted. No matter how many times I hit refresh, the post never showed, so I just kept posting the same damn thing, over and over again. Then I logged off for awhile, then got back on later to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"