World who's your favorite peter parker?

This is fun too

spm.jpg
heheh

November Rain said:
i said he was obsessed with trusting them...

he kept saying 'you can never trust the symbiotes' every 10 seconds.

hence my original statement

or perhaps he was saying you can't control the symbiotes, i can't recall. If that is the case then i apologise.

He was saying nobody can control the symbiots. He said this noticably to mysterio and to doc ock at the end of their respective defeats.

Tobey is by far the dopiest PP of them all, Raimi needs to wake his ass up.

James"007"Bond said:
He was saying nobody can control the symbiots. He said this noticably to mysterio and to doc ock at the end of their respective defeats.
hence his obsession with trusting them,

"Control" & "trust"; notice how the words are different?

November Rain said:
ben reilly is my favourite peter parker

followed closely by 90s animated, dude was actually cool, at least in the earlier series and once in a while in the later ones...

saying this, i do like the cocky iron suit spidey from the episode 'I really really hate clones' simply because he wasn't a bum and didn't let his uncle die. ;)

At first I was gonna say Ben Reilly but I loved that cocky iron suit spidey.

"What...you mean in your reality you're not a billionaire???"

LOVE it!

EDIT-BTW, it seemed like Spider-Man's life in House of M was almost completely based off of that guy and his life.

I always liked the guy who voiced Pete in TAS.His voice is always how I imagined Peter to have.He can pull off the corny jokes very nice.

freemadison said:
At first I was gonna say Ben Reilly but I loved that cocky iron suit spidey.

"What...you mean in your reality you're not a billionaire???"

LOVE it!

EDIT-BTW, it seemed like Spider-Man's life in House of M was almost completely based off of that guy and his life.
truth be told, it's a decent reality to base it on.

I liked that version except for the fact that he got tagged in the episode, although technically he said that he never lost.

he should have gotten more respect but unfortunately they didn't have enough time to flesh him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"