Comics Who's Your Favourite Original X-Men?

PhoenixForce

Civilian
Reaction score
I haven't done to good with asking who's your favourite X-Man? polls, so I though I'd cut it down to who's your favourite original X-Man.

For me, it's The Beast. Can't beat an articulate, wisecracking hero who can also kick butt.

Phoenix is probably second. Cyke has an invaluable function within the team, but he's not a favorite of mine. Angel's original powers were kinda lame. I mean... he has wings. And?

Iceman has potential, but he's never been written in a way that much appealed to me. So, Beast. But the originals as a whole just weren't as much fun as the later team that caught on.

I agree, except I picked Jean Grey only because of her powers. Jean's personality is so-so, but the Phoenix is awesome, the teleknesis is awesome, the telepathy is awesome, the Phoenix Force is the best. So I vote her.
Next is the Professor because of his smart brain and his strong telepathy. He's really cool.
Next would probably be Beast. I like how Beast has enhanced senses and genious IQ, but when he's fighting all he can really do is punch and kick. I don't like him in fights, but I like him when he;s at the X-Mansion and being himself.
Next is probably Iceman. Omega Mutants are awesome. I always thought that it's amazing how he could cover his body with ice and not melt. He could freeze the entire world and be the only one left standing. He is very close to Beast on my list.
Next is Archangel. I hate his powers and I hate his personality, he's an @$$hole.
Next is Cyclops. I hate his personality. He's a wimp. He's got okay powers, but he's just stupid.

Phoenix Force - stop it. Just stop it.

Cyclops said:
Phoenix Force - stop it. Just stop it.
didnt people get the hint with the "whats your favourite 'whats your favourite xman' poll" thread?

If somebody gives me a thread to write about instead of polls, then I'll write about that thread.

If all you can think about to start threads is re-God-damn-dundant polls, maybe you, oh...

SHOULDN'T BE MAKING THREADS.

Gotta go with the monkey man Beast. My favorite look for him was the bigfoot ape-like look.

Jean, easily.

Next would be Cyke if Marvel hadn't run his character into the ground in the last 3 years.

So I guess next is Bobby.

You cant really call in to point the phoienix aspect of jean grey , because we are talking original xmen , as they were not how they became . Jean grey didnt become the phoienix or have power to it , until she was reborn . And if we were talking about this then it would no longer be original xmen therefore wolverine would have been part of the team. I go with iceman.

Class100strngth said:
You cant really call in to point the phoienix aspect of jean grey , because we are talking original xmen , as they were not how they became . Jean grey didnt become the phoienix or have power to it , until she was reborn .

Thats not true, she manifested a raptor when she was 11.
Class100strngth said:
And if we were talking about this then it would no longer be original xmen therefore wolverine would have been part of the team. I go with iceman.

Cyke's been killed and brought back too. /shrug

storm, storm, storm, storm, storm!!!lol

FieryBalrog said:
... she's not one of the original X-men.

Technically neither is Jean...or Scott. Right? Deadly Genesis and all...

Beast & Bobby. Cuz I love the smart and the funny ones. :)

storm, storm, storm, storm, storm!!!lol

Oh great...look whos back.

Technically neither is Jean...or Scott. Right? Deadly Genesis and all...

Erm no.......they were the first X-men...the dg team were created after the original 5...

FieryBalrog said:
... she's not one of the original X-men.

Talking to certain people is like talking to certain walls made out of certain reddish building materials.

The Ignore List is your friend. Use it liberally, young padawan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"