Age of Ultron Why do so many people want to see Bucky Cap?

I don't think that would be a problem. Bucky was under mind control when a lot of that bad stuff happened and the ga doesn't seem to mind when wolverine is a psychopath as long as it's not right in their face.

Have people been campaigning for this?

I wouldn't be opposed to it, assuming that Steve comes back and retakes the role

Simply put, the Death of Captain America story line just doesn't fit into the current presentation of those characters in the MCU.

:up:

Same with Wolverine all of a sudden wearing a mask, it doesn't fit the characters in the movie franchise. Things should only be done if they fit and make sense, not just because it's like that in the comics.

I have a problem with this so early in the series. Bucky Cap worked in the comics because he was taking the mantel from a beloved character who had been around for a long time. Honestly, Evans has been Cap to the audience since 2011. That means this Bucky Cap thing comes within 6ish years of Evans playing the role. I think it is far too soon. Yes, Rogers has been Cap since the 40s, but in screen time, it is far too soon.

I don't see Bucky Cap happening at LEAST until the end of maybe Cap 3.
Bucky/Cap was pretty cool in some ways, but, in the MCU, I can see Bucky staying Winter Soldier and doing the Spy thing over Cap being shot at all.

That's sort of why I was a little bit annoyed they did the winter soldier so soon after the first avenger.

Oh well, it's looking pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"