Why do so many people want to see Bucky Cap?

Discussion in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' started by Dasher10, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

I don't think that would be a problem. Bucky was under mind control when a lot of that bad stuff happened and the ga doesn't seem to mind when wolverine is a psychopath as long as it's not right in their face.

2. CyclopsWasRight

CyclopsWasRight Well, he was.

Have people been campaigning for this?

I wouldn't be opposed to it, assuming that Steve comes back and retakes the role

:up:

Same with Wolverine all of a sudden wearing a mask, it doesn't fit the characters in the movie franchise. Things should only be done if they fit and make sense, not just because it's like that in the comics.

3. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014 Champion

I have a problem with this so early in the series. Bucky Cap worked in the comics because he was taking the mantel from a beloved character who had been around for a long time. Honestly, Evans has been Cap to the audience since 2011. That means this Bucky Cap thing comes within 6ish years of Evans playing the role. I think it is far too soon. Yes, Rogers has been Cap since the 40s, but in screen time, it is far too soon.

4. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

I don't see Bucky Cap happening at LEAST until the end of maybe Cap 3.
    Bucky/Cap was pretty cool in some ways, but, in the MCU, I can see Bucky staying Winter Soldier and doing the Spy thing over Cap being shot at all.

5. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

That's sort of why I was a little bit annoyed they did the winter soldier so soon after the first avenger.

Oh well, it's looking pretty good