Why does Madden 07 suck so much?

RedIsNotBlue

Agree to disagree
Reaction score
Okay where do I ****ing start?

Well when I first got this game right off the bat I just had trouble finding out how to even do the simplest things such as roster changes and saving. But it severly lags and freezes causing me to restart in the middle of a ****ing game. Now tonight I just tried to play online and the first 2 games went smoothly but not EVERYTIME I connected to another play it would just disconnect from them right at the kickoff screen. Some please tell me what the hell is going on. The 360 has been more of an irritation than fun for me so far. :csad:

I just couldnt stand the lag from playing online so I sold it on ebay! But your right about saving, it was a ****ing *****!

Thats because XBL is screwy right now.

SouLeSS said:
Thats because XBL is screwy right now.
Im not talking about now! **** my xbox is dead so **** it!

L.A. said:
Im not talking about now! **** my xbox is dead so **** it!

Oh, thats because your connection to XBL sucks. I play madden07 all the time online and it works fine.

SouLeSS said:
Oh, thats because your connection to XBL sucks. I play madden07 all the time online and it works fine.

Well I just started playing it the other night and it worked fine the first 2 times now it just flatout doesn't. I didn't change anything in between so there is obviously a problem somewhere.

You hosting games are you joining?

It's like MK3. I always host games because some people have the ****tiest connections known to man running XBL and it's a pain in my ass.

I hate Madden 07. The control scheme is horrible. No need to change the ****ing control scheme and camera angle EVERY ****ING GAME, EA. It's downright annoying when I have to re-learn the controls to basically the same ****ing game with new rosters and graphics.

I hope EA explodes. :mad:

SouLeSS said:
Its probably fine now but when it first came out the server was horrible!

Deleted User said:
I hate Madden 07. The control scheme is horrible. No need to change the ****ing control scheme and camera angle EVERY ****ING GAME, EA. It's downright annoying when I have to re-learn the controls to basically the same ****ing game with new rosters and graphics.

I hope EA explodes. :mad:

I want EA to explode too....yay!:woot:

Their whole menu naviagation system is just horrible, just bring it back to the ****ing basic navigation, do we really need something like that? Its sure as hell not making it smoother.

SouLeSS said:
You hosting games are you joining?

It's like MK3. I always host games because some people have the ****tiest connections known to man running XBL and it's a pain in my ass.

Tried both they did the same things. I will try again later tonight to see if it works.

Nah. I had an older one for PS2 and I loved it. And just for the record I tried to play online again but it still kept kicking me off at the kickoff screen. **** Xbox live and **** EA this is bull****.

I wish they were still making 2k football games. The last one was some seriously awesome ****.

Rumor has it that they are making a Legends game due next summer. I'm amped. Madden blows hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"