Why I hate Toysrus.com

Guy Gardner

Sidekick
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if anyone has had this problem, but the maintainance of the TRU webstore is horrible.

I know that FTB is probably the only one who can appreciate the items I'm looking for, but bear with me.

A little backstory here: I have a trade that, I hope, is still in progress with Goldenage Batman. He still owes me a Deluxe Classic Hulk Hogan, and The Rock from the same series. I haven't heard from him since early December, and according to the Hype he hasn't logged on since Dec 20. If I knew what was happening with that trade, I wouldn't have been forced to seek out the TRU webstore.

When I go to the website, both items I'm looking for are listed in the inventory, but neither is actually in stock. WTF? As it turns out 35% of the WWE merchandise is listed this way. Again, WTF?

I'd feel less angered by this if I knew the status of my trade, but in lieu of that I wanted to cover my bases and order off the website since the nearest TRU is 2 hours from me.

Like I said, I wanted to know if anyone else had encountered this. And perhaps, if anyone can get a hold of G-Bats and find out what's up with our trade I'd appreciate it.

DONT USE TOYS R US.com why? CUZ EVERY ONE GOES THERE... NOT JUST COLLECTORS... sure u might pay more at a collectors sight, but at least you get it, and get it on time... toys r us is a major store chaing with alot of hits on there site everday and many many warehouses... wich the bigger the corporation the harder its gonna be to make it run smoothly

I feel your pain Guy because G-Bats and I have a trade in the works and I don't know WTF is going on.

That sucks,I was hoping their on line would be reliable.
They've closed 3 stores in my state that I know if and at least one KB toys that I'm aware of. :down

The TRU webstore has been crap since their contract with Amazon ended over a year ago. The management stinks, and the Canadian version is even worse.

It's in French.

I hope G-Bats comes through for us bro. I'm getting pretty heated with all the bum-trading I've received lately.

Guy Gardner said:
The TRU webstore has been crap since their contract with Amazon ended over a year ago. The management stinks, and the Canadian version is even worse.

It's in French.
it was crap then too... people weren't getting what they oredered and there orders were also cancled

FEAR THE BAT said:
I hope G-Bats comes through for us bro. I'm getting pretty heated with all the bum-trading I've received lately.
I heard that. I know that G-Bats is stand up, but I'm getting antsy, I really want that Hogan.

They need to really get their **** together. I had one order where they sent me a variant (even though the site showed the regular version and I verified with them over the phone what I wanted) and another order just got canceled altogether. I got my money back both times, so it wasn't a disaster, but I'm done with them.

Guy Gardner said:
I heard that. I know that G-Bats is stand up, but I'm getting antsy, I really want that Hogan.

Yeah, and I want my Sentinel and CS Eddie Guerrero. :(

TRU.com is probably the worst website I've ever ordered from. It has a long history of being horrible. I'll never order from them again. Check fwoosh, they have like 500 threads about poor TRU orders.

Usually, they coincide with when new ML waves hit. The threads are endless amounts of complaining when past experiences have probably told them that ordering through TRU.com is a risky gamble at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"