• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Exiles fans in the hizzy?

oh what about wonderman he can be the heavy hitter. he can press 95 tons and has other powers. i would love a cool version of simon that never suffered from depression.

The Wonder Man/Hulk mix from "With an Iron Fist" was badass. He fooked the Weapon X'ers up pretty easily. :D

yeah. I liked the idea of Gamma-enhanced versions of real characters.
Imagine the possibilities if they took what they did with Wonder man in the Iron Fist arc and applied it to other major characters.

Gamma Spider
Gamma Collossus
Gamma Captain America
Gamma Namor
etc.

Some really awesome potential in that idea.

The 616 universe has already had a Spider-Hulk. A Cap-Hulk would be pretty cool, though. Imagine Cap's fighting skills on a Hulk body like the Professor's, that he could actually control. He'd be pretty damn badass.

if you want fighting skill in a hulk, how about a Gamma Shang Chi.

Or, even better, a Gamma Gamora. She's a better fighter and her name actually sounds kind of cool with "Gamma" before it. :)

I was thinking Shang-Chi because how weird would it be to see a Hulk in a medetative state?

TheCorpulent1 said:
Or, even better, a Gamma Gamora. She's a better fighter and her name actually sounds kind of cool with "Gamma" before it. :)
Gamma Gamora would be freaking badass. Her base strength (post resurrection) is already at least class 50 or so -- if gamma enhancement is proportionate to base strength you'd have one of the best martial artists in the Marvel U. with 500 to 1000 times the strength of the Hulk.:eek:

Yeah, and she seems like a hardcore ***** now, if Annihilation is any indication.

TheCorpulent1 said:

No, it sounds like Karma Chameleon.:o

There was that gamma planet....

but what about a Gamma Sentry?

Tropico said:
No, it sounds like Karma Chameleon.:o
How about a Gamma Chameleon? I bet he'd be a true master of disguise if he were gigantic and green.

well not ALL gamma-mutants become big and green, Leader.

He's still green, at least. Speaking of gamma characters, someone really needs to bring Digger back. I loved that guy. He should come back as a crime boss. Spidey doesn't fight enough of those anymore. They could say he'd re-formed and been amassing underworld contacts since his fight with Spider-Man.

How about Gamma Iron Fist? Gamma Fist? Imagine the wallop he'd pack!

TheCorpulent1 said:
The Wonder Man/Hulk mix from "With an Iron Fist" was badass. He fooked the Weapon X'ers up pretty easily. :D

I didn't see that issue give me a rundown please.

bump how did this get on page 3:eek:

Probably because I couldn't remember all the details of "With an Iron Fist," so I told myself I'd check and get back to the thread. I forgot. :o I'll look at the issues now, though.

cool i just didn't want it to go in limbo.

Ok, the deal with Wonder Man in the "With an Iron Fist" world was that Tony Stark, the fascistic bastard dictator of the entire world, finally devised a way to kill his reality's Hulk. He dropped a bomb that released a radiation storm so intense that not even the Hulk could absorb it all. Unfortunately, Wonder Man was nearby when he did it. Since Simon's made of ionic energy, he didn't die but rather absorbed a bunch of the radiation and some of the Hulk's genetic matter. That mixed with his ionic physiology to make him even stronger than the Hulk. He secluded himself with Dr. Strange and the Scarlet Witch, and he and Stark basically had an agreement that they'd just leave each other alone.

Problem is, Tony Stark wanted to conquer Attilan because the Inhumans were the only source of resistance left on his world. Their force field technology was too advanced for him to breach because it was made by Reed Richards, but Reed made a key that could bypass the force field. Wonder Man had it. Tony sent Weapon X after the key and, while trying to retrieve it, Wonder Man fights them. He's kicking their asses until Gambit uses a device that Stark gave him--it creates a temporary portal to the Negative Zone and sucks Wonder Man and a member of Weapon X in. And that's that.

So that punk stark wins? Damn. I thought by the title he got iron fist's power too:p Man that sounds cool. I'm gonna have to get all the trades now:up:

Stark being a bad guy was one of my favourite arcs.

Another was when Captain America was a Vampire. I mean out of all the things to make, you do a story where Captain America is a blood sucking
Vampire that's just random and amazing. loved when they make stories like that.

I still love exiles.

I just bought the first 3 TPBs. Cause Ire-read the issues a lot. I figure this was a wise decision. more next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"