Why I won't vote for ________ Thread

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
The following is why I refuse to vote for certain candidates for President.

Condi Rice - She reminds me of my high school principal.

Joe Biden - If you can't get away with some harmless plagarism, how can I expect you to lie to this country on a daily basis and get away with it?

Bill Frist - The man is a doctor and said AIDS can be transmitted through spit. Everyone knows only gay spit can transmit AIDS.

Rick Santorum - He showed his kids his wife's stillborn fetus. Thats just gross.

Joe Lieberman - Damn Jews :mad:

Barrak Obama - His name is not Joe Johnson or something average Joe-like, such as John Joeson or Joeson John. Its un-American I say!

Bill Richardson - Last I checked the Mexicans were currently the enemies.

John Kerry - He can't relate to the Nascar Dad in us all.

Dick Cheney - I'm quite terrified if elected president he will anal rape me just because he can.

Hilary Clinton - See 'Dick Cheney'

Matt said:

Joe Biden - If you can't get away with some harmless plagarism, how can I expect you to lie to this country on a daily basis and get away with it?

Bill Frist - The man is a doctor and said AIDS can be transmitted through spit. Everyone knows only gay spit can transmit AIDS.

Rick Santorum - He showed his kids his wife's stillborn fetus. Thats just gross.

Barrak Obama - His name is not Joe Johnson or something average Joe-like, such as John Joeson or Joeson John. Its un-American I say!

Dick Cheney - I'm quite terrified if elected president he will anal rape me just because he can.

I like those. Me I won't for any one that is a Democrat or Republician. For me it is either Independants or 3rd party candidates as those who are tired of partisian politics as usual.

Dog Lips - He hasn't shown that he can step it up and provide thoughtful insight.

Wont vote for Hilary Clinton because if she wins 2 terms that would mean we would have had 2 families in the White House from 1989-2016.

Something like 28 years in a row where 2 families ruled the country....that doesnt sound like much of a democracy....sounds like a monarchy.

Think about it, I know I haven't.

Admiral_N8 said:
Wont vote for Hilary Clinton because if she wins 2 terms that would mean we would have had 2 families in the White House from 1989-2016.

Something like 28 years in a row where 2 families ruled the country....that doesnt sound like much of a democracy....sounds like a monarchy.

Way to take this thread seriously. No wonder nobody likes you.

I won't vote for Conrad Burns because he smells like burnt bacon.

Admiral_N8 said:

Scary thought, but it ain't happening. Hillary getting elected that is.

I refuse to vote for the pope. :o:mad:

Admiral_N8 said:

the bush family?:confused:

and I'm not gonna vote for any of those ****ers...:mad:

cus I'm mexican:O

I refuse to vote for Lex Luthor... because bald businessmen scare me. An alliance of Lex Luthor and Wilson Fisk is about the scariest thing I can imagine.

im not going to vote for any of them...because i can't. :(
is it true its not compulsury for americans to vote?

Matt said:

LOL! that was awesome.

Donald Rumsfeld - I feel as though he is not quite warmongering enough.

Colin Powell - WAIT! TIME OUT! I must of missed the memo, when did black people get the right to vote?

I won't vote for Matt because: He is a badly joker with bad grammer compared to everyone else's always perfect grammer, and he is an untrue Spidey fan.

Don't vote Matt.

:D

I won't vote for any of them because votes are meaningless. The office will be taken by whichever person has been hand-picked by those that are actually in charge. Voting is just a little charade to keep the suckers calm.

I know for damn sure I wouldn't vote Osama Bin Laden into office as the President. See how bad **** is now with Bush in office? Imagine if that towel head was in office...

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I won't vote for any of them because votes are meaningless. The office will be taken by whichever person has been hand-picked by those that are actually in charge. Voting is just a little charade to keep the suckers calm.

Illuminati for life, yo!

I won't play Sun City. Oh, wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"