Why Men Are No Longer Willing To Marry.

just bring yer whips and chains and leather and we'll ignore the submissive part.

When your woman stops talking, red flag. I know that's a good thing in some cases, but like they said, that means something is ****ed up. Constant nagging means they ain't trying to get rid of you, dead silence means they're already on the prowl for a new turkey baster.

That actually makes sort of sence.Speaking from experience?:grin:

You are right. My parents and grandparents were crazy about each other. My grandparents stayed together for 60 years until they died, and mom and dad stayed together for 40 years until he died in 1998. The biggest aspect people seem to forget is that your not suppose to marry for convenience, you have to be crazy about that person and that person has to be crazy about you.

Now thats not entirely true I m not an expert on relation ship cause I f*** up a lot of them. But from what I learn is that love is something really short and the ''crazy about U'' thing generally doesn't last long so U have to be inventive so that the relation stays healthy...and that part is not easy. Maybe your parent were in love like crazy for 40 years but this is really rare especially today.

I agree , I think it's wonderful that these marriages can hold for so long . however those people are from a different era and I wonder about our generation patience and virtue. marriage has taken a nosedive and im afraid of divorce . this is something that will hurt marriage down the road if poeple dont know how to handle being in a relationship.

If men are no longer willing to marry, why do they keep proposing? :huh:

Sometimes pretty girls confuse us with their wiles and charm...

...and vaginas

Yes .. yes we do. :cwink: :up:

And I apologize for women, everywhere.

why are men no longer willing to marry?

simple, married women are terrifying. All single guys got that one married buddy who they go visit from time to time and his wife reminds him why he should stay single.

And no matter how beautiful she may be, eventually your true love will become this

pepperpot-non-illegal-robbery.jpg

Ugly Middle Age: It's not just a russian thing

alot of men dont want to marry over the fact that, you dont want to put in all this work, to be divorced and have a girl rip your check to shreds through the government, and give up half of your stuff

look at paul mccartney, the last girl he was married to, got half of his money from all those beatles and singles sales he made, and what did she do? ha NOTHING. its a shame but most girls are money grubbing. so why would a guy want to risk being financially raped?

thats where the prenup comes from

Are You Ready for Marriage?
[YT]epriMrqo06M[/YT]

I love MST3K :heart:

As if it wasn't already difficult enough to catch all the pop culture references, now that the episodes are older it's even more challenging (eg: "I got kicked out of L7!" at 2:15). :D

I don't really see myself getting married. Not for fear of divorce or breaking up in general. I just don't see the point of marriage. If you love someone, then just love them, live with them, whatever. I don't really want children either, but I also don't see anything wrong with unmarried parents who love each other. Whatever makes you happy.

I admit love hit me between the eyes after I had resigned my self to a life of being a carefree single guy.

But,... Marriage is not for everybody or everyone.

V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"