Legends of Tomorrow Why were the Legends excluded from this year's crossover?

Derrick

Civilian
Reaction score
Why weren't the Legends in the Elseworlds crossover? Very disappointing as the episodes they had were not good.

I personally did not enjoy Legends of To-Meow-Meow or the episode before.

There's too many of them? I put it down to that. I like these crossovers, but I'd prefer if they were more doubles rather than trying to cover everyone; in the sense that I'd rather a crossover between Arrow & Flash, and then another one between Supergirl and Flash and maybe a third (next year) between Arrow & Batwoman.

As good as Elseworld was, and as good as (I expect) Crisis will be, if the writers have too many characters to write for, everything is just jumbled. Crisis on Earth X was an example of them; too many characters that many other characters were thrown on the sidelines, the same goes for that other story involving the Dominators.

The crossovers have gotten better as they've gone on, but I think, with the latest one, that's in part because the Legends weren't there.

They asked to be excluded. And there was no reason for them to be there.

The implication was that they asked to be excluded, which isn't the case from reading that article, instead they just felt that their show is too different (which granted, it is). There's nothing in there to suggest they asked to be excluded though.....

Caity couldn't be more correct with what she's said about the chaos of it all though - too many characters definitely take away from the magic of these crossovers. It'll be interesting to see if they appear for the next crossover (as it's dealing with the multiverse and all).

But crossovers are a big part of comic books and the media based upon them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"