Will Eric Return In The Final Episode Of That 70's Show??

I really hope so.

This season has been mostly a letdown with Topher gone... :o

Although you could say it actually jumped the shark when Donna died her hair blonde.

Am I in the wrong forum? Sometimes I do that.

Maxwell Smart said:
Although you could say it actually jumped the shark when Donna died her hair blonde.

If you were stupid, yeah, you could say that.

Why did he leave?

Darren Daring said:
If you were stupid, yeah, you could say that.

No, if you could pick one particular event in the series as a "jump the shark moment", I think its a definite candidate.

Maxwell Smart said:
No, if you could pick one particular event in the series as a "jump the shark moment", I think its a definite candidate.

You're wrong.

How was dying Donna's hair blonde really a jump the shark moment? :confused:

I don't think he'll be back, I haven't read anything about him, you know the main character for all but one season, returning. Ashton is but I guess Topher was busy with Spider-Man 3.

The show continuing on without Eric or Kelso is a definite jump the shark.

Neither have I.:confused:

I think a better candidate would be the revelation that Hyde is half black.

Abaddon said:
Neither have I.:confused:

I think a better candidate would be the revelation that Hyde is half black.

There could be more I pretty much stopped watching before that.

Lohan guest starring is another moment.

Well, I read in one magazine that he will be back for the finale and then I read he won't. I watched the retrospective tonight and Debra Jo Rupp said that some people will be coming back for the final show. We know for sure Kelso is back, but I'm not sure if Topher will be back. I hope he does too. Even if it's for a cameo at the end it would be worth it.

I wouldn't if I was him,the whole 8th season has sucked and I wouldn't want to be anywhere near it.

I hope Topher shows up in the final show, it would be very fitting if he did. I seen the retrospective and it looks like he's not a part of the final show. Here's a TVGuide Article on the subject:

It's been nearly a decade since Donna, Eric, Kelso, Hyde, Fez and Jackie began sending smoke signals from the Forman's basement. During that time, we've watched the gang - and the stars Laura Prepon, Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama and Mila Kunis - mature from fun-loving teens to fun-loving adults. No wonder that today, a mere 24 hours before That '70s Show's last episode, everybody on Stage 2 at CBS Radford Studios is somewhat emotional.

"I've cried three times," says Valderrama, taking a break from rehearsing a scene with Masterson. The 26-year-old, who's already been cast as Ponch in the movie adaption of CHiPS, realizes that he's luckier than most. "At the end of the day, I'm blessed to say good night while the show is still great," says Valderrama. "Not many people have that privilege."

His costars-including Grace and Kutcher, who return to the show for the finale-share his sentiments. Dressed in a hooded sweatshirt and formfitting jeans, Kunis, the youngest cast member at 22, still finds it tough to believe the series has lasted so many years. "I don't think any of us ever expected 200 episodes," she says, sitting at Red and Kitty's Formica kitchen table. "I'm a mess! Yesterday I had to do an interview, and I was literally bawling."

Debra Jo Rupp, who plays Eric's homemaker mom, Kitty, isn't faring much better. The doting actress, a self-confessed mother hen, is having a diffcult time cutting ties with her TV clan. "Mila will always be 14 to me," she says, her eyes welling with tears. "I went to Wilmer's high school graduation. When you think about it, eight years with the same people is really incredible."

Fans of the series have been just as loyal. Season after season, viewers tuned in to watch the latest permutation in the on-again, off-again romances of Eric and Donna, and Jackie and Kelso and Hyde. This week, we'll finally see whether Eric returns to Point Place. Will Kitty and Red pack up and move? And what's in store for all of the other Me Decade refugees?

"Hyde is the proud owner of the last remaining Grooves record store, so he's got no place to go," says Masterson, who unlike the rest of the cast, is surprisingly calm. "I'm pulling through like it's a normal episode, but I'll get bummed later on."

As for Fez and Jackie, "We get to make out," says Kunis, teasing Valderrama about his tabloid status as a ladies' man. "I'm totally excited because Wilmner is the best kisser on the planet!"

Prepon is equally thrilled about Donna's love life. Asked whether Grace's return means Donna and Eric will reunite, she just laughs. "I can't give too much away," she says with a mischievious grin. "But I hope that we do our jobs and wrap up the way the audience would like."

Until then, we'll just have to wait for more smoke signals.

I hope he comes back.
The season has been lacking without him, and I'd like to see how he currently looks with Spider-Man 3 being a year away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"