Supergirl Returns to Smallville for Final Five Episodes

J'adore

Vous
Reaction score
http://www.comicvine.com/news/supergirl-returns-to-smallville-for-final-five-episodes/142770/

1643244-superlaura_super.jpeg

Supergirl fans rejoice! Laura Vandervoort will be returning to Smallville for the final five episodes. This isn't exactly new news as it was reported back in September that she'd be returning but now we have confirmation.

A rep of the show confirmed to TV Line that she'd be back following TVGuide.com's earlier announcement that Calum Blue will return as Zod for one of the final five episodes. (Still no confirmation whether or not Michael Rosenbaum will return as Lex Luthor).

I have to admit that I am behind on the show. I'm finishing up shows from last season (there's just too many comics to read each week). When it was reported earlier, it was mentioned that Kara would be back to help Clark get a handle on his secret identity bit. With the show nearing its end, what would make a good final episode? The line between the comics and show have clearly been drawn seasons ago. If Clark is to become Superman, there are things he needs to learn and do before that can happen.
What are your thoughts on Supergirl's return? What do you think her appearance will mean for the final episodes?

Wow they might surprise us yet with the final few episodes. I've been setting myself up for major disappointment for awhile now so this shows that they might have a few worthy curve balls to throw at us. I just hope the reporter hasnt gotten it wrong and she's only in one episode.

It is great she has been confirmed some more after the superman homepage first mentioned it the other week. But did you really need to make a whole new thread for this when it could have been out in the laura/spoilers threads. Also it is only one episode not for the final five episodes.

Yes, I did actually. And it says final five.

She could be either in Kent or the same episode as Zod. :super:

Ya the article writer was just mistaken like with callum returning laura is only going to be in one.

Im glad she is returning even if it is one episode though I was more excitied when I read "returns or final 5 epidoes) but 1 is better than none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"