Will Ferrell Set to Star in EDM Comedy "I'm in Love With the DJ"

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
Great news for fans of EDM and Will Ferrell - it has been announced they will meet for new film, I'm in Love With the DJ.
The project - which is to be produced by Ferrell - has been signed by Sony in a pre-emptive deal, reports Elite Daily.
Ferrell will be working under Gary Sanchez productions, who were also responsible for highly praised Anchorman and Step Brothers. It is written by Lauryn Kahn of Funny or Die studios and is speculated to star Ferrell alongside John C Reilly.
While many of the details surrounding the film remain sparse, it is reported to be a romantic comedy centred around the world of EDM. It follows a young woman who travels with two friends to Spain (likely to be Ibiza) for work before things proceed to get out of hand. If wording of reports are to be believed it will be R-rated, so expect plenty of grim scenarios and cameos.

http://elitedaily.com/music/music-news/will-ferrell-produce-edm-comedy-im-love-dj/

I couldn't be happier with this news. If there is a group of guys that I trust to show the absurdity in my line of work it would be these guys. I totally expect this to be the Spinal Tap of the DJ community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"