Cohen is Sherlock Holmes, Ferrell to Play Watson!

wait isn't downie jr cast as Holmes now???

There are two differnt Holmes movies. One is a Guy Ritchie version starring Robert Downey Jr and the other is a comedy with Sasha Baron Cohen and Will Farrell.

Guy Ritchies and RDJ will come out first.

hopefully the borat one gets scrapped... I mean I like Sacha Baron Cohen but I think a spoof'd be really silly and then kill everything associated with a good serious film coming out about it.

I much prefer the idea of a serious RDJ led film - that sounds like it will kick ass, here's hoping Guy Ritchie doesn't **** things up

Is this movie gonna be set in modern times or when Sherlock Holmes is suppose to take place?

hopefully the borat one gets scrapped... I mean I like Sacha Baron Cohen but I think a spoof'd be really silly and then kill everything associated with a good serious film coming out about it.

This doesn't bother me that much as Green Hornet. Cohen makes a much more believable Sherlock Holmes then Seth being Green Hornet.

SH is a concept which everyone knows that its meant to be serious so a comedy won't affect the public's perception of it while it will do that for Green Hornet.

I much prefer the idea of a serious RDJ led film - that sounds like it will kick ass, here's hoping Guy Ritchie doesn't **** things up

Same here.

I'd still like to see this, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"