Will Lexi come back?

Bubonic

Superhero
Reaction score
Has she made any commitments to come back?
I won't get ahead of myself, no telling if this will be good yet, but if it is a success will she, and Stevenson be back?

Or will we have to wait another 4 years for a reboot?

Well, to answer my own question, aided by Lexi herself, seems like she is definitely down for it... But she didn't mention if she actually had a contractual obligation to do so, which is how I figured these things were usually set up in advance... Leading me to believe she'd have a more decisive answer.

I figure usually it is in a studios best interest to sign the director, writer, and main actors for the possibility of usually 3 movies.
They don't always hold it to em if its not financially suitable, but if they see $ signs, then there's a greenlight.

Guess since its too early to make predications on how it'll do she doesn't want to get our hopes up.

Well... Done talking to myself... Carry on.

if the movie does well enough to warrant a sequel, i think it'd be in the studios best interest to bring lexi back. this is technically the third attempt at a punisher film, so for lexi to get it right and make it successful at the same time would be a huge achievement.

if the movie does well enough to warrant a sequel, i think it'd be in the studios best interest to bring lexi back. this is technically the third attempt at a punisher film, so for lexi to get it right and make it successful at the same time would be a huge achievement.
I agree wit u 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"