• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Marvel finally make that Dazzler Movie ...Musical! Speculation & Rumors.

they should make a 45 min special in the vein of Behind the Music about Dazzler.
Yes!
Behind the Music - Beyond the Mutant
Special! :cwink:
6wjjvp.gif

8sm7i3.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a shame This Is Me…Now wasn’t more of a hit because a superhero version of that would have been so fun

It’s a shame This Is Me…Now wasn’t more of a hit because a superhero version of that would have been so fun
But Marvel Studios would have to come up with songs in the first place.

Dazzler stays late because she's a singer, but Marvel itself don't even release songs for Dazzler. So this isn't like a musical territory, in which you have a superhero-musical Ip just waiting for a movie adaptation. Dazzler is also heavily tied with the X-Men. Its not like as if she has her own set of characters/villains like other superheroes.

People make up songs all the time. And they just cast Galactus so bam theres your big bad

Taylor Swift isn't a good actress and IMO, should just focus on her groundbreaking music career. 🎙️
They just need to plug her into the auto-emote.
But Marvel Studios would have to come up with songs in the first place.
You know there are people Marvel/Disney can hire for that right. I think they are called magicians or something like that.:cwink:
Its not like as if she has her own set of characters/villains like other superheroes.
You act like the Techmaster's; Dr. Sax & Johny Guitar don't have the potential to be the next Vader or Thanos:funny:
8slys6.jpg

LOL whole idea and rumoring is done somewhat lovingly tongue-in-cheek, at the expense of possibly the easiest worst movie idea to anticipate and enjoy talking about. :cwink:

And they just cast Galactus so bam theres your big bad
8smftz.gif

:funny: :like:!
Though, if Galactus is to much of a minor villain for her to handle,
Enchantress works as her main villain. The whole jealous goddess angle, manipulating some mogul in pursuit of public adoration. The petty trope lends itself really well to a tongue-in-cheek musical.
8sm533.jpg
8slwi0.jpg

And could fuel a rediculous second wave of casting rumors ...
8smexk.gif

Last edited:
I just don't see them getting through all that trouble for a Dazzler film, when they just had a flop at the box office.

I just don't see them getting through all that trouble for a Dazzler film, when they just had a flop at the box office.
8sur9v.gif

(Though a different tone) once Gaga-Harley hits, DisMar might not be able to resist throwing their own outrageous glitter-bomb! into the arena. :funny:

Last edited:
8sur9v.gif

(Though a different tone) once Gaga-Harley hits, DisMar might not be able to resist throwing their own look over here glitter-bomb! into the arena. :funny:
I don't think it will change anything.people are going to watch Joker anyway because it's Joker, not because of musical numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"