Ultimate Marvel: Is there a way to make it work again?

I'll leave it to you guys 'cause that sort of thing isn't really my forte. :up:

That's why I've been hesitant to put up an Application thread thus far. I've no idea what people would want out of an established backstory, and I only have a vague idea of what I'd want for it myself. Perhaps if I had someone to work with behind-the-scenes (volunteers? :awesome:), we could come up with something basic enough to set in stone for a pitch.

I'd be willing to help out. It shouldn't be too hard, either. All you really need is stuff like what the deal is with mutants, and the political climate. Universe building stuff like that.

I'd be willing to help out. It shouldn't be too hard, either. All you really need is stuff like what the deal is with mutants, and the political climate. Universe building stuff like that.
I'd also suggest discussing the technological state of the world at the start of the RPG. Basically, how much more advanced - if at all - are we going to make this world?

I reckon on that state of affairs, it should be to the level of current 616.

I'd also go with right around the state of 616: most regular people have current modern technology, but the super-rich and super-smart have access to way higher-tech stuff. Like, futuristic tech is available, just too expensive for most folks.

Ultimate had futuristic tech too. I don't really think it matters which one because, either way, as Andy said, the populace has modern tech while the supervillains and super-rich/scientists have the future tech.

I'd also go with right around the state of 616: most regular people have current modern technology, but the super-rich and super-smart have access to way higher-tech stuff. Like, futuristic tech is available, just too expensive for most folks.

Sounds reasonable.

So when is this shizle getting going? An immediate start or are we sitting on it for a lil while?

We're working up a pitch thread. Just got to get one more approval on it.

Maybe if you'd reply to my ****ing MSN messages, I'd get results. :cmad::up:

When are you two just gonna **** and get it over with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"