Will we ever see Thanos or Apocalypse in a movie????

Why do you want to see huge baddies on film? We are getting the Abomination this June. And Iron Monger totally rocked. But having too many of them is overdoing it.

Now that I think of it there are a lot of hulking bad guys in marvel fims of late; Galactus, the Russian, Juggernaut, Kingpin.

There are are enough slimmer bad guys to tip the balance though. Green Goblin, Magneto, Black Heart, Bullseye.

Well maybe not enough to totally tip the blance, but I never saw a problem with taller bad guys.

Well, technically we never actually saw Galactus, so he doesn't count.

Now that I think of it there are a lot of hulking bad guys in marvel fims of late; Galactus, the Russian, Juggernaut, Kingpin.

There are are enough slimmer bad guys to tip the balance though. Green Goblin, Magneto, Black Heart, Bullseye.

Well maybe not enough to totally tip the blance, but I never saw a problem with taller bad guys.

But why Thanos and Apocalypse? Thanos's arch-enemies are the Eternals and Adam Warlock, none of which are promising film projects now. Apocalypse is a CGI villain that only suitable for your cliche final battle villain. And we've got lots of those already.

But why Thanos and Apocalypse? Thanos's arch-enemies are the Eternals and Adam Warlock, none of which are promising film projects now. Apocalypse is a CGI villain that only suitable for your cliche final battle villain. And we've got lots of those already.

It doesn't have to be Thanos and Apocalypse right now, but they are formidable villains, and to ignore them forever would be a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"