Days of Future Past Will Wolverine...?

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
...be in the next X-Men film?

After the hesitance and dodging that Hugh Jackman has been doing in interviews these past few months as well as the fact that he's getting up there in age, I thought they were going to conclude Wolverine's character in the future along with the original cast. Then Mystique found 1973 Wolverine in the water at the end and threw that theory right out of the window.

What do you think?

I think he will be back. I don't see why they would plant that seed if they weren't going to use it next movie. 1973 Wolverine has interesting possibilities.

But, I honestly would like to see, given how the OT cast was wrapped up at the end of this movie, that this be it for them, honestly. I felt like the future characters gave us a great ending for the OT versions.

Last edited:
100% yes and [BLACKOUT]he will be a horseman[/BLACKOUT]

He will be back I think, this is basically like a regular check for Jackman now and if he keeps the costume that will take him having to be in SUCH good shape down one notch but I think he will be back for 2 more movies tops.

Yes. Hutch Parker, LSD, and Hugh himself all but confirmed it during press. Hugh actually mentioned he'd probably have less to do in the next one... so I agree that he may be [blackout]a horseman[/blackout]

If you watched the movie and know what happened of course he will be back ... [BLACKOUT]horsemen or not ... also I think there will not be horsemans and similar stuff that Apocalypse had in comics but we will see.[/BLACKOUT]

For some reason, I doubt they will make him a [blackout]horseman[/blackout].

It would be comic accurate and place him in a different role!

Yes. Hutch Parker, LSD, and Hugh himself all but confirmed it during press. Hugh actually mentioned he'd probably have less to do in the next one... so I agree that he may be [blackout]a horseman[/blackout]

Yeah, even at our screening I remember he said that this movie would pretty much answer that question, so it seems like that's the direction they're going.

Makes sense...

Apocalypse is the one who gave him the adamantium back after Magneto ripped it out, and since it appears that he and Styker might not be meeting up...

...sets things up perfectly.

Making him "Villain" for all intents and purposes would be great for Jackman too, he gets to explore a new part of Wolverine that we haven't seen yet. It might be what draws him back to the role again.

Making him "Villain" for all intents and purposes would be great for Jackman too, he gets to explore a new part of Wolverine that we haven't seen yet. It might be what draws him back to the role again.

Exactly.

Hugh even said so himself he likes the ideas they are coming up with Logan going forward which is why he is keen to come back and play the roll at least twice more possibly. Of course that could be something else, but who knows.

Plus if they make him "evil" then a lot of Wolverine fans will get what they want from him, him going full bat**** crazy in bezerker mode, killing whoever Apocalypse wants at a whim, basically a mutant WMD.

I do want to see that, I mean I just want to see him go through swaths of mutants and have a huge Optic Blast just lay him out. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"