Winrar question

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
I got an eval version of Winrar to unzip my files, and after a month whenever I used it it has a popup telling me to get the license or uninstall it from my computer. I can still use it though. Should I uninstall it from my computer, or just pay for it?

I think it will continue to work, then it really depends on whether you like/use the software enough to pay for it.
Personally, if the supplier is good enough to not cripple the software after the trial runs out, then we as users should be good enough to either pay up or remove it.

I have had the evaluation copy of WinRar on my computer for over a year and it still works fine. In fact, you don't even have to launch the WinRar application to unzip files. If you have more than one WinRar file to unzip, just simply highlight all the files and right click any one of them and select "Extract Here" and it will unzip all the files one at a time and automatically combine them into one file. Now this is only if you are trying to unzip a video file that has been divided into several smaller files. If it's only one file you are trying to unzip, do the exact same thing as above and you will be just fine. Technically, you don't need ever double click on the WinRar program itself, and then browsing to the file you want to unzip. It's easier to just right click on the zipped file itself and extract it from there. Follow these steps and you won't ever see that message.

I have had the evaluation copy of WinRar on my computer for over a year and it still works fine. In fact, you don't even have to launch the WinRar application to unzip files. If you have more than one WinRar file to unzip, just simply highlight all the files and right click any one of them and select "Extract Here" and it will unzip all the files one at a time and automatically combine them into one file. Now this is only if you are trying to unzip a video file that has been divided into several smaller files. If it's only one file you are trying to unzip, do the exact same thing as above and you will be just fine. Technically, you don't need ever double click on the WinRar program itself, and then browsing to the file you want to unzip. It's easier to just right click on the zipped file itself and extract it from there. Follow these steps and you won't ever see that message.

Thanks alot for the tip! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"