The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That entire trilogy is one of my all-time favourites. However, If I had to choose one out of those three as my favourite out of said trilogy, it would have to be BTTF II.

Yeah, this trilogy didn't really have any decline in quality. Yeah, BTTF2 is my fave.

Anyways, I just saw American Hustle.

Who here loves Back to the Future?

Great movie. I love em all actually...it ranks as one of my favorite trilogies.

I think IM3 is the worst movie in the MCU. Something about watching it just makes me cringe.

IM3 is the worst imo. Thor 2 really isn't that far behind it though. I'm not at all impressed by the MCU phase II thus far and I'm hoping that Cap 2 will break the slump. The trailer looked incredible.

Great movie. I love em all actually...it ranks as one of my favorite trilogies.

IM3 is the worst imo. Thor 2 really isn't that far behind it though. I'm not at all impressed by the MCU phase II thus far and I'm hoping that Cap 2 will break the slump. The trailer looked incredible.

IM3's trailer looked incredible too.

IM3's trailer looked incredible too.

Yeah, you can't really tell how a movie will do by the trailer. I still hope Cap 2 breaks the slump for the MCU and at least the trailer does look good and has me excited. It could go either way but I really want it to do well.

It looks very good. That last scene in the trailer when Winter Soldier catches the shield was awesome.

I wasn't all that impressed with the IM3 trailer. I mean, I think it looked cool, but I wasn't expecting something amazing. Not nearly as good as the first Iron Man film at least.

So far I think Phase II is better than Phase 1 with the two sequels being better than the originals(IMO):

Captain America: The First Avenger-9.5
Thor: The Dark World-9
Thor-8
The Avengers-7
The Incredible Hulk-6.5
Iron Man 3- 6.5
Iron Man-6
Iron Man 2-4.5

I didn't care for Iron Man 3, though I haven't bothered to see Thor 2 yet. I think what will determine which phase is ultimately better is GOTG and Avengers 2.

It looks very good. That last scene in the trailer when Winter Soldier catches the shield was awesome.

:up:

So far I think Phase II is better than Phase 1 with the two sequels being better than the originals(IMO):

Captain America: The First Avenger-9.5
Thor-8
The Avengers-7
The Incredible Hulk-6.5
Iron Man 3- 6.5
Iron Man-6
Iron Man 2-4.5

I feel the opposite. IMO Thor 2 was not better than the first one and although I thought IM3 was better than the 2nd one it still gets trumped by the original.

Happy New Year! Sucks I have to work in the morning. I would be out partying if I didn't have to. :woot:

Reminds me of Azrael grabbing the Batarang in Arkham City

Thor-8

Iron Man 3- 6.5
Iron Man-6
Iron Man 2-4.5
Not a fan of the MCU as a whole
Nice avatar, is it from Spider-Friends or the other show?

Happy new year, guys.

One of my main goals is to stop being scared.

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear" - Jack Canfield

Ha. I'm a shy guy. I've been learning to overcome fear and to be bold and confident. We're all afraid of rejection aren't we? I'm really learning to embrace it.

Ha. I'm a shy guy. I've been learning to overcome fear and to be bold and confident. We're all afraid of rejection aren't we? I'm really learning to embrace it.

Then that makes us too. I totally get what you mean with that! Well, just be patient with yourself and be proud of yourself for every progress you make! We people aren't static, there are always possibilities to learn things and evolve :) As you have done! :up:

I feel too, as part of personal growth, that I care less about what people think of me. You can't be perfect in everyone's eyes. I mostly care about what people who matter for me think of me. Obviously, I care what others think too, but I also know that if someone can't accept me for who I am without being patient enough to actually get to know me better, it's not a big loss for me.

I too fear of being alone or rejected, but with the "quality over quantity" mindset, I don't feel alone with fewer but really good friends.

I'm a shy guy, because in some way I too fear of being rejected (which now makes me sound like a hypocrite given what I just said), but that's more in the immediate moment. Over time, I've become less and less shy. I've learnt to embrace the many good sides of me and accept that my shy side can have its charm as well.

EDIT: I'm extremely hangover so that might tell why some of this doesn't make sense haha!

Then that makes us too. I totally get what you mean with that! Well, just be patient with yourself and be proud of yourself for every progress you make! We people aren't static, there are always possibilities to learn things and evolve :) As you have done! :up:

I feel too, as part of personal growth, that I care less about what people think of me. You can't be perfect in everyone's eyes. I mostly care about what people who matter for me think of me. Obviously, I care what others think too, but I also know that if someone can't accept me for who I am without being patient enough to actually get to know me better, it's not a big loss for me.

I too fear of being alone or rejected, but with the "quality over quantity" mindset, I don't feel alone with fewer but really good friends.

I'm a shy guy, because in some way I too fear of being rejected (which now makes me sound like a hypocrite given what I just said), but that's more in the immediate moment. Over time, I've become less and less shy. I've learnt to embrace the many good sides of me and accept that my shy side can have its charm as well.

EDIT: I'm extremely hangover so that might tell why some of this doesn't make sense haha!

Ha great post man! Despite the hangover. Which I didn't sense at all.
Yeah I think it's human to fear rejection. And I too care what other people think, but I've learned that you can't live their lives, you gotta live yours. To take care of yourself first, and more importantly, love yourself.

I'm definitely being patient as I have a bunch more to learn (as we all), and I'm glad I'm heading in this direction.

Cheers for exchanging words.

Edit : to add, it's a bit more tough for me personally because I grew up a perfectionist. I think I always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"