5. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
6. Dumb and Dumber To
7. Godzilla
8. Muppets Most Wanted
9. Dracula Untold

A small mouth and a badass.

I never cared for Godzilla to see any of the Japanese movies
I like the 98 movie
And I'll watch this cause the team of writers responsible for it are good writers

The trailer was very vague as well, you don't really know what's happening besides the fact that he's been around for a while and they tried to kill it a long time ago. I like how he might actually be saving the city from a monster this time.

Well, it's probably going to destroy a ton of stuff in the process. So it'll be like MOS lol.

I feel like Godzilla might rank in a bit due to the fact that Bryan Cranston is in it and people worship Breaking Bad.

I feel like Godzilla might rank in a bit due to the fact that Bryan Cranston is in it and people worship Breaking Bad.

Definitely worth the investment. He'll bring in a ton of people on his name alone. Get him while he's hot.

I don't care about Breaking Bad
Don't really care for a story about a drug dealer, don't want to cheer for him

Definitely worth the investment. He'll bring in a ton of people on his name alone. Get him while he's hot.
Cranston for Vulchie. He's already got a good relationship w Sony.

Never watched it but supposedly you get past that. And you do start to care for him.
But I don't blame you. I fell asleep during American Hustle for the exact same reason.

I think he'd make a great Doc Ock. He can cook meth, so yeah. He's already a scientist.

Never watched it but supposedly you get past that. And you do start to care for him.
But I don't blame you. I fell asleep during American Hustle for the exact same reason.
Thanks for telling me why I shouldn't watch the movie

Thanks for telling me why I shouldn't watch the movie

I just didn't care for much of the characters. They're doing bad things as well. I guess the actors couldn't convince me to care about them. I cared for one character because he gets screwed over haha.

But with Wolf of Wall Street, Leo's character is the definition of bad things. Coke, prostitutes...the whole nine yards. But I enjoyed the movie because of the way he carries it. He just has the charisma to draw you in. And funny enough, Leo just as one actor, beats the ensemble cast that American Hustle has.

I never got into the show, but he isn't just "a drug dealer." He has good motivations for doing what he's doing (not justifying his actions of course).

I never got into the show, but he isn't just "a drug dealer." He has good motivations for doing what he's doing (not justifying his actions of course).
What's with everyone telling me something like that?
He's the main character, and a major a-hole, that's enough for me to not care

tumblr_n1dxcrjm9m1rk8a9ko8_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg