The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, no
Should I keep avoiding it?

I dunno. But based on your avoidance of Breaking Bad I would say, yes. It features a protagonist that is what you'd consider the 'anti-hero.'

But if you don't like 'anti-heroes,' does this mean you've never seen any of the 'man with no name' westerns featuring Clint Eastwood, i.e. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly? If so, you're missing out on some remarkable cinema.

I dunno. But based on your avoidance of Breaking Bad I would say, yes. It features a protagonist that is what you'd consider the 'anti-hero.'
I can take Punisher kind of Anti-Hero, if that is how Dexter is

But if you don't like 'anti-heroes,' does this mean you've never seen any of the 'man with no name' westerns featuring Clint Eastwood, i.e. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly? If so, you're missing out on some remarkable cinema.
Don't think I've seen any of them
Not much of a fan of Westerners

Aziz, who are your favorite heroes?
Of what kind?

Funny guys, leaders, fun people, admirable people
Never a villain

I can take Punisher kind of Anti-Hero, if that is how Dexter is

Hmmm. Well, Dexter murders people because he has a deep need to fulfill his 'dark passenger' that resides within himself. However, he was taught a code from his ex-police stepdad to only kill 'bad people' such as rapists, other murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc.

Hmmm. Well, Dexter murders people because he has a deep need to fulfill his 'dark passenger' that resides within himself. However, he was taught a code from his ex-police stepdad to only kill 'bad people' such as rapists, other murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc.
Interesting, I think I might like him
Dark passenger thing sounds weird

Interesting, I think I might like him
Dark passenger thing sounds weird

The Dark Passenger is what Dexter calls his own inner demon. He's basically a monster that was taught some guidance and learned to channel his need for blood onto those that may deserve death. Not exactly a role model, but a very interesting character for sure.

The last season of Dexter I saw was the Trinity Killer one, which was fantastic.

Funny guys, leaders, fun people, admirable people
Never a villain

tumblr_n18cbmXKPD1rszmv9o5_r1_500.gif

I These calling them a-holes doesn't mean the GotG are a-holes
I don't read their comics, hardly know anything about any of them, going to watch the movie either way

If I could use one word to sum up that trailers vibe it would be 'wonderful.' Full of wonder. It reminds me of a feel-good movie with superhero/star wars settings and themes. It's why it's my second most anticipated.

On a random sidenote, does anyone here read creepypasta stories? I'm not big on horror films, but I do love spooky stories.

I've read Suicide Squidward, Dead Bart (or something), The Zelda one, the eye through the keyhole, and a couple others.

Dude, it's like 11:30 at night, I'm not even gonna listen to the theme for Halloween at this hour. Honestly, making that list of creepypastas I've read freaked me out. I can't sleep now. Dammit.

Dude, it's like 11:30 at night, I'm not even gonna listen to the theme for Halloween at this hour. Honestly, making that list of creepypastas I've read freaked me out. I can't sleep now. Dammit.

Well read it tomorrow in plenty of daylight. lol

OK, I will be able to it.

Maybe, you should just quote it here and wrap it in spoilers. I'm really paranoid when it comes to looking up scary stuff on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"