The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it doesn't involve her getting her neck snapped from whiplash.

So why did Norman Father Gwen's children that is odd... Is that in the 616 comics or some weird spin off thing?

So why did Norman Father Gwen's children that is odd... Is that in the 616 comics or some weird spin off thing?

Unfournately it's canon, in the 616 universe.

I love how a lot of people preach that comic books are "gospel" from which the movies need to follow, but if Norman banging Gwen was put onscreen, I wonder if they'd still try and justify it by saying "Oh it happened in the comics, so it's A-OK!" I'm sorry, but not everything from the comics is freaking gold.

Just sayin, movie Gwen seems more likeable then comic gwen

I know you love Gwen's character so I won't go into it to much but reading about their relationship on wikipedia makes her sound a bit... Dysfunctional?

I do not understand video reviews for the life of me, just so frustrating, I'd prefer they write it up

I know you love Gwen's character so I won't go into it to much but reading about their relationship on wikipedia makes her sound a bit... Dysfunctional?

Read the comics then, Gwen is a sweet,caring,loving,delicate woman everything in my opinion that makes a woman perfect,but seriously read The Amazing Spiderman *31 to *121.

I love Gwen's introduction in the comic books (when Peter first starts college).

May have to read those at some point :)

Read Spider-Man Blue if you haven't already. I think that one's a must for everybody. It's about Peter remembering how he fell in love with Gwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"