The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Spider-Man Blue if you haven't already. I think that one's a must for everybody. It's about Peter remembering how he fell in love with Gwen.
This. It's one of the greatest Spider-Man graphic novels. Captures the essence of the classic Ditko and Romita Sr. era comic books of Spidey.

Read Spider-Man Blue if you haven't already. I think that one's a must for everybody. It's about Peter remembering how he fell in love with Gwen.

Definitely plan on getting that soon.

Just found it on the marvel website, $2 for the digital edition, know what I'm reading tonight :)

Has anyone come back from seeing the movie yet?

Has anyone come back from seeing the movie yet?

DerSpider-Boy saw it. He discussed his views on the film in the (500) days of waiting for TASM2 thread. He liked it and was shocked.

I had a dream of seeing the first half hour of the movie, and getting bored with it
What I saw in my dreams has no Goblin, no RHINO or Alexi, no electric version of Max, no Spider-Man, costume, no Aunt May, and hardly a shot of Gwen
There was too much focus on Max in Oscorp, and he looked nothing like he's shown in trailers

Just read #1 and #2 of Spiderman blue, absolutely loving it, didn't actually see the iconic MJ line coming so it was great :)

Just read #1 and #2 of Spiderman blue, absolutely loving it, didn't actually see the iconic MJ line coming so it was great :)

Awesome, glad to hear that!

Can anyone whose seen it confirm if there is definitely no post-credit scene. I know the press screenings cut of the film didn't have one but they might of sneaked one in for the Final public cut.

I had a dream of seeing the first half hour of the movie, and getting bored with it
What I saw in my dreams has no Goblin, no RHINO or Alexi, no electric version of Max, no Spider-Man, costume, no Aunt May, and hardly a shot of Gwen
There was too much focus on Max in Oscorp, and he looked nothing like he's shown in trailers

Lol, I had the stupidest dream just the other day. It involved George from Seinfeld in a subway, and all of a sudden the train starts getting attacked by electricity bolts, and I was like, "Wow, they included Seinfeld in TASM2, that's so genius". Not making it up.

You're right, I like Gwen much better now! :) It's actually quite heartwrenching though, he's [BLACKOUT]so sad and talking to her as if she's still alive :([/BLACKOUT]

You're right, I like Gwen much better now! :) It's actually quite heartwrenching though, he's [BLACKOUT]so sad and talking to her as if she's still alive :([/BLACKOUT]

Yeah... :(

If you can try to get her first issues :)

Lol, I had the stupidest dream just the other day. It involved George from Seinfeld in a subway, and all of a sudden the train starts getting attacked by electricity bolts, and I was like, "Wow, they included Seinfeld in TASM2, that's so genius". Not making it up.
:hehe:
Now I want to see that happen

So my mate just text me pictures of his tickets for TASM2 in VMAX 3D TONIGHT. Bliddy hell, 3 hours before it's official release.

I'll make sure to ask him what he thought of it for you all :)

Indeed, that's part of the reason why the story packs an emotional punch. A very thoughtful and touching story.

Spider-Man Blue is ****ing amazing. Read it but didn't buy it because I wanted to see how much it is on Amazon.

Amazon's ripping me off. I brought the Long Halloween for $14 bucks but Blue is $36. No way Blue should be more than Long Halloween.

Spider-Man Blue Long Halloween Dark Victory and Hush are why Jeph Loeb will forever get a pass from me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"