The Dark Knight Wizard Magazine july 2008

Reek

_____
Reaction score
didnt see a thread under search for this, really not a big thing, but this month has a couple page picture spread for TDK, theres 3 pics i havent seen yet, looks new to me.

ill try and figure out a way to post em, but theres a (new to me atleast) pic of gordon and dent, and 2 of dent and maggie, and one of the joker that looks new, but its VERY similar to another pic (the pic of him walking straight at the camera, machine gun and semi behind him)

just thought some die hards like myself would want to know, i didnt see anything TDK on the mag cover so it was a surprise to me.

close if needed Mister J!

I thiiiink I saw these on the wizard site, might be wrong though.

yea its nothing special at all, just figured people would wanna know :D

haha thank you.... im gonna type out the short article that came with the pics......

Cory no need, I think it has been posted a couple of weeks ago?

The Dark Knight : batman returns! Joker debuts! Harvey dent warms up for Two-Face! Get a glimpse of this super-sequel!

Gothams caped crusader may stick to the shadows, but even the elusive crime fighter would have to admit: Hollywoods putting the spotlight on "TDK" this summer.
Already a sure fire, summer blockbuster reteaming of nolan and bale. curiosity has only been exacerbated since the untimely death of heath ledger, who debuts as a sadistic punk rock joker in the film.
Nothin special :(

yea i dunno if it has or not?? i just picked up it and saw it, figured you losers would wanna know

Is one of the pictures them getting out of a cab?

yessir...

mister j, close away. i fail. at life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"