Wizard World

Silver Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
What do you think we will see?

A full body shot? Or am i just being way too hopeful?

Full frontal? Oh yeah baby that's what.................oh wrong thread :woot:

I'm sure that Marvel wants to start the (This is not like the last movie) marketing campaign as soon as possible. If they have something I think we'll see it. Could even be a teaser

I'm sure that Marvel wants to start the (This is not like the last movie) marketing campaign as soon as possible. If they have something I think we'll see it. Could even be a teaser

like a dark knight one?

i think they have only been shooting for 3 weeks?

It could be like Angs teaser. Who knows. The Dark Knight one is lame

It could be like Angs teaser. Who knows. The Dark Knight one is lame
Hey CJ, yeah TDK tease was kinda cheesy. The Hulk teaser will be out around the holidays and will get to see him from head to toe soon as they are at least two months into shooting. I have seen him and what you will see will astound you.

Hey CJ, yeah TDK tease was kinda cheesy. The Hulk teaser will be out around the holidays and will get to see him from head to toe soon as they are at least two months into shooting. I have seen him and what you will see will astound you.
Hey EB, this case, they are not going the "we are not revealing the hulk" way...

No surprises or tease like the 1st hulk?

Hey EB, this case, they are not going the "we are not revealing the hulk" way...

No surprises or tease like the 1st hulk?
only the teaser didnt show the Hulk in the first movie, but then again, that was beacause they were a year away from releasing the movie.

Teaser would be nice. Btw, sort of out of topic, why don't TV channels use the actual movie trailers to promote a movie that they are going to show? That would be cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"