Woah. Sony says they can sell 14.5 million by the end of March

It looks like they moight actually meet their goal. I wonder when the 80G will go down. I'm guessing december. That was a horrible idea to stop making the 60G though. That would've helped them out ALOT.

It looks like they moight actually meet their goal. I wonder when the 80G will go down. I'm guessing december. That was a horrible idea to stop making the 60G though. That would've helped them out ALOT.
Not really. The 60gb costs more money to produce and the will be making more money on the 80gb hardware.

Deutsche Monats- und Gesamt-Verkaufszahlen
Samstag, 18.08.2007 @ 15:10

consoles

Wii hat Xbox 360 bei Gesamt-VKZ bereits überholt...

Heute sind endlich mal wieder ein paar Verkaufszahlen aus Deutschland aufgetaucht. Diese nannte ein Brancheninsider unter Berufung auf Zahlen der Gesellschaft für Konsumforschung (GfK) gegenüber der "Euro am Sonntag".
Die Gesamt-Verkaufszahlen haben den Stand Ende Juli, zu diesem Zeitpunkt zog Nintendos Wii (Release Dezember 2006) erstmals an Microsofts Xbox 360 (Dezember 2005) vorbei. Mit fast 200.000 Einheiten weniger liegt Sonys PlayStation 3 auf den dritten Platz, allerdings ist die Konsole in Deutschland erst seit Ende März 2007 erhältlich.

System Mai 2007 Juni 2007 Juli 2007 Gesamt VKZ

Wii - - 26.000 291.000

Xbox 360 8000 5000 5000 281.000

PlayStation 3 13000 8000 8000 99.500

Links zum Artikel:
http://www.consolewars.de/news/17600...erkaufszahlen/

http://www.n-tv.de/840771.html

German-is-Hot.jpg

:huh:

What games do you have?
just Virtua Fighter 5. I honestly havent touched it at all last week except to download stuff off the PSN store Thursday. But then again I knew I wouldnt be using it too much when I purchased it bc I wasnt expecting to buy any games till fall hit. Just waiting for September to come now.

You should rope some of your loser friends to come over and play Virtua Fighter. I've got like 2 people who fit that criteria so I end up playing Virtua Fighter almost every week (every second?) and maybe once a week I'll just put it in and level my chracter to get some new hair etc. Fighting games kind of suck without people to play against.

PSN: Super Stardust HD!

Actually I'm play GrimGrimoire (PS2) right now, it's pretty good, though it obviously doesn't count as a next gen game.

Ive been waiting on Teken 5: DA Online but still no release for the US yet. Ive been playing alot of Resident Evil so Ive been keeping busy on the gaming front

Is that with the introduction of a 'starter pack' The 599 equivalent with '2 controllers 2 games and a PS3' bundle that Europe is doing?

The article I posted is for Germany.

Sloppy translation for you guys

The Wii outpaces 360...

Today new sales numbers from Germany finally emmerged. From 'Brancheninsider' with data numbers of the society for consumer research (GRP) something something "Euro on sunday".

The total sales figures are for up to the end of july, and at this time the Nintendo Wii (released December 2006) surpassed Microsofts Xbox 360 (December 2005) total sales. With nearly 200,000 units Sonys PlayStation 3 is down in the third place, however the console has only been available since the end of March 2007 in Germany.

System May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 entirely VKZ
Wii 26,000 291.000 (?? Maybe the 26 figure is only for last month or cumulative?)
PlayStation 3 13000 8000 8000 99.500
Xbox 360 8000 5000 5000 281.000

Let's see how close to the mark Patcher is.

I think he's way underestimating the power of PS3's price cut.

Eh I'm honestly not expect 200k. We'll see, I think the numbers are this thursday.

Eh I'm honestly not expect 200k. We'll see, I think the numbers are this thursday.

DR. EVIL: WELL ME AND MR. BIGGLESWORTH EXPECT, 2,000,000,000, MUAHA, MUAHA, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: WE'RE IN THE GROOVIEST OF TIMES MAN, IT'S 2007, GEEZ MAN, GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT!!!

DR.EVIL: SHUT UP YOU FREAKIN IDIOT, I'M THE EVIL GENIUS AROUND HERE NOT YOU, MINI ME KILL POWERS FOR DADDY!!!

MINI ME: AHEM, RAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

SCOTT: BUT YOU SAID I COULD TRY TO KILL POWERS THIS TIME??? I HATE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TROLL, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!

DR.EVIL: OH SCOTT, IT MAKES DADDY ANGRY WHEN YOU SAY THAT!!! MINI ME, MR. BIGGLESWORTH IS NOT A CHEW TOY PUT HIM DOWN AND KILL SCOTT!!!

SCOTT: WHAT??? BUT I'M YOUR SON!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE DR. EVIL, YOU CAN'T DO THAT MAN, PARENTING IS ONE OF THE GROOVIEST THINGS MANKIND HAS EVER MASTERED AND AT NO TIME HAS THIS BEEN MORE PREVALENT THAN DURING THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION OF THE SIXTIES AND SEVENTIES, YEAH, BABY YEAH!!!

SCOTT: STAY OUT OF THIS YOU IDIOT!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: OK MAN KILL THE LITTLE BASTARD, HERE, I'LL HELP!!!

THE GUARDIAN: WHAT??? I DIDN'T SAY A THING!!!:oldrazz:;):D:up:

lol

kinda says it all :o
lol...Ive said the only reason I bough the PS3 when I did was bc of hte price drop and Amazon deal. Was definetly going to get one by Nov. Games are expensive and Im saving up for the fall titles; I plan on getting at least 5 and thats about $300 right there. Besides I dont really have much time with studying for the GRE and work, (both of which keep me very busy) so I dont get to do as much gaming at the moment anyway

DR. EVIL: WELL ME AND MR. BIGGLESWORTH EXPECT, 2,000,000,000, MUAHA, MUAHA, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: WE'RE IN THE GROOVIEST OF TIMES MAN, IT'S 2007, GEEZ MAN, GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT!!!

DR.EVIL: SHUT UP YOU FREAKIN IDIOT, I'M THE EVIL GENIUS AROUND HERE NOT YOU, MINI ME KILL POWERS FOR DADDY!!!

MINI ME: AHEM, RAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

SCOTT: BUT YOU SAID I COULD TRY TO KILL POWERS THIS TIME??? I HATE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TROLL, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!

DR.EVIL: OH SCOTT, IT MAKES DADDY ANGRY WHEN YOU SAY THAT!!! MINI ME, MR. BIGGLESWORTH IS NOT A CHEW TOY PUT HIM DOWN AND KILL SCOTT!!!

SCOTT: WHAT??? BUT I'M YOUR SON!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE DR. EVIL, YOU CAN'T DO THAT MAN, PARENTING IS ONE OF THE GROOVIEST THINGS MANKIND HAS EVER MASTERED AND AT NO TIME HAS THIS BEEN MORE PREVALENT THAN DURING THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION OF THE SIXTIES AND SEVENTIES, YEAH, BABY YEAH!!!

SCOTT: STAY OUT OF THIS YOU IDIOT!!!

AUSTIN POWERS: OK MAN KILL THE LITTLE BASTARD, HERE, I'LL HELP!!!

THE GUARDIAN: WHAT??? I DIDN'T SAY A THING!!!:oldrazz:;):D:up:

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"