Sony's Game Division Back to Making a Profit!

The admins only remove boards when they are irrelevant and inactive. Catwoman, James Bond and 300 were dead for weeks before they got the axe, and that's only because all the threads could be moved into other movie sections. The Games Forum will stay.

You still mad at me for that stupid fight we had like a year ago? Since getting a 360, I think I've calmed down. :o

Back on topic: Is a price drop rational considering the number of AAA titles soon to be here? There were some rumors about a $299 dollar 40 gb but I'm not sure if dropping the price would even be smart. Sure, they'll have to when Microsoft inevitably goes to $299 this year...but I don't see them taking the initiative this time. They'll drop the 80 gb, make a 120gb with dual shock and NO BC (stupid stupid) and go along their merry way...overconfident as ****.
I dont see a price drop in the near future. I see them just repackaging the system and keeping the same price. What you might see are specific stores dropping prices or selling the curretn PS3 with the SIXAXIS as bundles with something once the Dual Shock 3 drops, but even then I dont think it will be all that impressive.

Take the Guardian to or no Zenien. :cmad:

the PS3 part of the gaming division is still costing them alot. with the amount of PSP PS2 hardware and games sold they should have made loads. ofcourse by the time they are no longer picking up the slack for the PS3 it will be profitable and into the going mainstream part of it's life cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"