Woken up this morning by an E-Gf's Crazed mum.....

cyrusbales is speaking some sort of Alien language I'm thinking?

I understand each word in your post, but when you put them all together, I have no clue what you just said.
you too, huh?

on a possibly related note, "I DON'T GO TO COLLEGE?" seems to fit.

theres been at least 10 similar cases of that in my HS, not only that but a kid getting head pissed in a girls mouth, we will never let him live that down.
sounds like someone needs to have the birds and the bees 'splained to them. go find a sex ed book.

For a second, I thought that Cyrus was saying that he spread a rumor that his ex was pregnant.

Yeah, his narrative skills need work.

Originally Posted by Ice-man
theres been at least 10 similar cases of that in my HS, not only that but a kid getting head pissed in a girls mouth, we will never let him live that down.

Your kidding right? You guys mock him for that? You idiots should be praising him as a god for doing something so funny and taunt the girl for drinking pee, not the other way around

Wow kids are SO stupid.

Your kidding right? You guys mock him for that? You idiots should be praising him as a god for doing something so funny and taunt the girl for drinking pee, not the other way around

Wow kids are SO stupid.

Pee is powah!!!!! :cmad:

jag

This thread is GOLD! Or should I say RUBY! I understood NOTHING when I read the first post until... Ice-man's translation. That made me laughed out loud. :up:

To think, I almost didn't come in here. :p
Classic..he'll never live this down....never. :hq:

See, that's what happens when someone wakes me up in the morning! Language skills dissappear!

ANYWAY.

1.Somehow her blood managed to seep through her clothing onto my bed.

2.I was annoyed.

3.This information got to her college, possibly due to my mates gf?

4.Ex-gf comes home from college crying.

5.Angry middle aged woman knocks on my door.

6.Open door, hear biatching, close door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"