Logan Wolverine 3 Villains

I absolutely LOVE Sinister, but, sadly, I can't get too excited since I expect them to completely botch his look and character, since it's non-Tim Miller Fox.

Anyone read Mangold's latest tweets on Sinister?

He pretty much debunked Sinister being in this film and up until now hadn't even heard of the character. He also thinks that Sinister seems corny. :funny:

Could be playing coy or maybe he's telling the truth. We'll see...

He pretty much debunked Sinister being in this film and up until now hadn't even heard of the character. He also thinks that Sinister seems corny. :funny:

Either Sinister is not in it, or he's in without that particular name (just Nathaniel Essex? perhaps described as "a bit sinister"?)

Sounds like they are Foxing it up. Either Mangold didn't get the memo or he's ignoring Bryan's stinger like Bryan ignored Logan losing his adamantium claws in TW.

Or Sinister will be the next Mandarin.

Sounds like they are Foxing it up. Either Mangold didn't get the memo or he's ignoring Bryan's stinger like Bryan ignored Logan losing his adamantium claws in TW.

Singer did not ignored it. His movie gave you a very obvious reason why Wolverine had his metal claws back...

Sinister's look is pretty corny. That's a look that would have to be changed like Baron Zemo, Apocalypse, Ajax, and most comic book villains etc.

But at the same time, the post-credits sequence from Apocalypse makes it pretty clear who is around. Pretty sure Mangold just means Sinister isn't the main baddie though. Just a Thanos-like figure, which is what he should be.

Singer did not ignored it. His movie gave you a very obvious reason why Wolverine had his metal claws back...

I dunno if i would say singer gave a reason, it just happens the premise of a dark future with robots would be a good reason to have metal claws and while you could say oh its obvious it magneto who did it... ok well thats pretty much for the fans to come up with themselves and not exactly explained in the movie

TBH i think mangold was just playing around as when you are directing a movie with wolverine, aka an X-Men character you must know something about X-Men so you surely must know who Mr Sinister is and telling people the character is corny sounds more like trolling, he knows whats going on there and singer even said he wanted to tie various things to X-Men: Apocalypse like maybe using caliban.

After the Khan / Blofeld reveals, I think it's safe to assume Mangold is full of crap!

TBH i think mangold was just playing around as when you are directing a movie with wolverine, aka an X-Men character you must know something about X-Men so you surely must know who Mr Sinister is and telling people the character is corny sounds more like trolling, he knows whats going on there and singer even said he wanted to tie various things to X-Men: Apocalypse like maybe using caliban.

Maybe, but not a good move considering the latest X-Men film didn't have the greatest reception. This is the time to get people excited about the movie. Sinister being named the villain or at least appearing in the film has generated some buzz. Then the director is going to tweet that the character is corny? If the character actually ends up being in the film and fans aren't happy with his look or portrayal, this tweet will just add to that negativity.

Sinister's look is pretty corny. That's a look that would have to be changed like Baron Zemo, Apocalypse, Ajax, and most comic book villains etc.

But at the same time, the post-credits sequence from Apocalypse makes it pretty clear who is around. Pretty sure Mangold just means Sinister isn't the main baddie though. Just a Thanos-like figure, which is what he should be.

I don't think that approach worked out too well for Apocalypse.

Well I don't think he is the main villain. But I wouldn't surprise if this Mr. Sinister dude has a small role in the movie.

The main villain will probably be whichever character Boyd Holbrook is playing.

Am almost finished watching season 2 of Narcos on Netflix. Boyd Holbrook is one of the main characters and his acting is pretty good so hopefully he does a good job in Wolverine 3

We probably won't get Lady Deathstrike back as a Reaver but the rest of the comic line up in available

Pretty Boy
Bonebreaker
Skullbuster
Wade Cole
Angelo Macon
Murray Reese

Donald Pierce, eh. Though I think he's fitting if they are really featuring the Reavers.

I'm a little disappointed we haven't seen Omega Red yet cinematically and it would be epic if Wolverine and Sabretooth have one last violent brawl especially given the R-rating but alas....

But Donald Pierce is antimutant. Transigen is an antimutant company.

What would Sinister do as villain with Donald Pierce ?
Essex isnt antimutant, he wants to make mutants stronger and mutate humans (homo sapiens)

But Donald Pierce is antimutant. Transigen is an antimutant company.

What would Sinister do as villain with Donald Pierce ?
Essex isnt antimutant, he wants to make mutants stronger and mutate humans (homo sapiens)

well, I think it is debatable if Sinister isn't anti-mutant...he is responsible for killing all the Morlocks after all...

Omega Red could be in it but just a very small part for the sake of action.

Or maybe he just isn't in it.

I guess we will get omega red if marvel gets the rights back and we can get a proper omega red story with maverick sabretooth and Logan and the carbonadium synthesizer

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"