The Wolverine IF Wolverine 3 happens,what should be the story of that movie?

If this was in 80's, then Darkstar as soviet soldier would be ok, but in present...

If this was in 80's, then Darkstar as soviet soldier would be ok, but in present...

You're getting a bit hung up on details. They could easily change Darkstar to be Russian.

They've made far bigger changes in the movies: Pyro wasn't Australian, Colossus did not appear to be Russian, Storm didn't seem very African, Banshee wasn't Irish, etc.

They also made Yukio and Viper mutants and Silver Samurai a non-mutant.

I want a three way fight scene with Logan, Omega Red and Sabertooth.

I want a sword fight between Yukio and Spiral.

I and some others here would disagree with you on the Wolverine not being good.

I and some others here would disagree with you on the Wolverine not being good.

I'm sure you would, and the studios are counting on it. It's the reason they don't try and do anything better. You'll never go broke aiming for low standards.

I'm sure you would, and the studios are counting on it. It's the reason they don't try and do anything better. You'll never go broke aiming for low standards.

So your basicly attacking everybody who likes the film:huh:

It's fine if you don't like the movie, but I suggest toning the attitude down when it comes to respecting the opinions of others.

It's fine if you don't like the movie, but I suggest toning the attitude down when it comes to respecting the opinions of others.

I don't have to respect anyone's opinion, I only have to tolerate it. I'm not attacking anyone's opinion, I'm suggesting that people have low standards and expectations and studios love it. That's why we get 4 Transformers movies directed by Michael Bay. As long as people keep voting with their wallet, they have no motivation to change.

I don't have to respect anyone's opinion, I only have to tolerate it. I'm not attacking anyone's opinion, I'm suggesting that people have low standards and expectations and studios love it. That's why we get 4 Transformers movies directed by Michael Bay. As long as people keep voting with their wallet, they have no motivation to change.

Yes, you do have to respect the opinions of others on this forum. It's one of those pesky rules we enforce to make sure discussion continues in a rational manner, without insults or personal attacks.

If you want to think anyone here has low standards, that's fine...but keep it to yourself.

No one is here to receive your approval about anything, and insulting them only makes things get bad for you, since blaming anyone here because you didn't like a movie is petty, stupid, and a waste of all of our time.

Got it?

Well, that was easy. So long, CaptainJJ.

Mangold, give us Omega Red, please, with Yukio and Colossus along for the ride please. Throw in a few more Russian mutants but not too many.

I did like TW as many of you know, but seeing Wolverine fighting other mutants again will be awesome, and Mangold will most likely craft a compelling movie around it as well.

It depends on what story they want to do and when they want to set it.

They could set It before DOFP so If new timeline Is created they wouldn't have
to deal with it In solo film.Yukio could return.Unlikely to feature any other
X-Men.Off the top of my head Omega Red Is villain that would be intresting.
Mangold has already hinted at setting it after the end of the wolverine but before the mid credit scene.

If New Timeline Is created In DOFP that may be when the story takes place.
On Twitter Mangold seem to hint at Liev as Sabretooth returning as a possibilty.

It depends on what story they want to do and when they want to set it.

They could set It before DOFP so If new timeline Is created they wouldn't have
to deal with it In solo film.Yukio could return.Unlikely to feature any other
X-Men.Off the top of my head Omega Red Is villain that would be intresting.
Mangold has already hinted at setting it after the end of the wolverine but before the mid credit scene.

If New Timeline Is created In DOFP that may be when the story takes place.
On Twitter Mangold seem to hint at Liev as Sabretooth returning as a possibilty.

:wow: I hope so, that would be awesome, him going to Russia with Logan, Yukio and Colossus would be awesome. It would be nice to see his transformation from Victor into Sabretooth and how it happened as well.

:wow: I hope so, that would be awesome, him going to Russia with Logan, Yukio and Colossus would be awesome. It would be nice to see his transformation from Victor into Sabretooth and how it happened as well.
I always assumed that Victor's mind simply regressed into a more animalistic state over time. You saw in XMOW that Victor was becoming more violent and bloodthirsty over the years, and he was even acting more like an animal. His mind might have simply completely regressed in the several decades between XMOW and X1.

What if it's a mashup of Mutant Genesis, A Skinning of Souls and Romulus? Not based entirely on any of those but taking elements of all three. It doesn't take a genius to guess who the villain would be. (Hint: it isn't Daken)

I always assumed that Victor's mind simply regressed into a more animalistic state over time. You saw in XMOW that Victor was becoming more violent and bloodthirsty over the years, and he was even acting more like an animal. His mind might have simply completely regressed in the several decades between XMOW and X1.

Well I always figured Stryker gave him some sort of mutant enhancement drug to compensate for him not getting the Adamantium, I would love to see this played in TW3.

I'm all for Liev's return. He was one of the few bright spots in Origins, and I'd love to see him in a watchable film.

If he does return (and Sabertooth absolutely should), they need to explain the discrepancy between Origins and X1 though. I can forgive a lot of continuity, but this needs to be built into the story in some way.

Again, you see him getting more and more animalistic throughout Origins. You compare how he acts in the Civil War (completely human) to WWII (more animalistic by charging in on all fours and being more violent) to Vietnam (completely psychotic to the point of attempted rape and machine gunning people unnecessarily and enjoying it) I thought that that idea was very clear. You could easily say that Stryker exacerbated it, but the basic idea is already there.

I can agree with that, but if we're going back to Liev's Sabertooth after X1, we need to have a reason given.

The mid credit sequence at the airport for The Wolverine says "2 years later".

I would like the movie to take place after The Wolverine(obviously)and before the airport scene where Prof. X and Magneto talk with him. Have him and Yukio end up in Russia for whatever reason and of course the villain should be Omega Red. I would love it if the sequel starts off right where The Wolverine ended, with him and Yukio in the plane.

Also, and this is just pure fanboy wishes. That would be great if Mangold recut or filmed the scene of Yukio giving him his comic costume to start off the next film when they're in the plane and he actually wears it in that movie. It wouldn't matter to me that he doesn't wear it in DoFP. One film, just one film with him in the costume would be pretty damn cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"