Wolverine And The X-Men Animated Series

eh, as long as it's like the last season of x-men evo, i'm all for it.

It's annoying how Wolverine is the center of attention....then again...it IS Wolverine.

You have got to be kidding.

Over exposed is an understatement.

The title is a crime against X-humanity.

Let's belittle the X-Men even more. Hell, call it "Wolverine and His Merry Band of Mutant Followers".

It defeats the whole point about the x-men being a team...

I think Marvel wanted something to bridge the gap between X3 and the Wolverine spin-off.

Arad has spoken about this as simply "Wolverine", so I believe thats its title. While its over exposure, yes, its not the slap in the face that this title says. Wolverine is their cash cow. If DC made a cartoon featuring a few members of the JLA sporatically throughout a Batman cartoon, should they call it "JLA" or Batman? I think this is more about Wolverine, with members of the Xmen appearing as cameos. Lets take it as that until we hear otherwise....

It should be remembered...the only X Men character's to have been able to hold onto their own titles for any significant amount of time have been cable and Wolverine (and I believe cable's is no longer a strict solo title)
It pretty much points as to why there would be a wolverine 'toon

logansoldcigar said:
It should be remembered...the only X Men character's to have been able to hold onto their own titles for any significant amount of time have been cable and Wolverine (and I believe cable's is no longer a strict solo title)
It pretty much points as to why there would be a wolverine 'toon

Hes massive. He is Marvels everyman, and i cant see how we say that they shouldnt do this. The public wants Wolverine, and they are supplying him. He was over exposed in the comics, and what happened? He got dropped from almost every book, except his and a few others. Im sure the public will see that Logan is part of a team, and then want the team as a whole, like we as comic fans wanted too....

Wolverine and the x-men what kind of title is that?!!

*xmenfan* said:
Wolverine and the x-men what kind of title is that?!!

Reminds me of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends

Just when I thought my resentmenet of Wolverine couldn't get any bigger...

Let's belittle the X-Men even more. Hell, call it "Wolverine and His Merry Band of Mutant Followers".

More like "Wolverine and the... umm.. whoever those background people are."

Man.... I'm getting literally sick of Wolverine. I can't mention it enough, he's my favorite character but I seriously start to hate him.

I was playing X3 the official game and after the 3rd Wolverine Mission I turned it off because I had enough. And I also started to play X-Men Legends 2 again and took Wolverine off the team who was in the past usually always a part of it. But now Cyclops is in who I barely used.

I am getting so sick of Logan and the attention his getting his had enough he had all 3 films, his got a spin off now this ! might as well not call X-men Wolverine and some people who help.

I have to say when i play X-men Legends i don't have Logan with me a lot of the time as he annoys me somtimes lol.

lordofthenerds said:
So will this be all abotu Logan or something?

Isn't everything else about him lol.

Yeah pretty much all him again.

I have never had Logan in my team on Legends, out of choice. He has only ever been allowed to grace my team when a couple of 'em are dead and I need the backup basicaly. Ha

And I only played about 10 seconds of that X2 game with Logan and just turned it off. The only interesting thing about that was that you could manually pop his claws in and out. But then that got boring after say, 5 seconds.

Talk about overexposure. :rolleyes:

Wolverine and The X-Men? Since when did Logen become a HOST?

Why bother putting in the X-Men at all, why not have him hog the whole series while they are at it. Since when did Jean, Scott, Storm, Rogue, professor X, Beast, Ice-man, Angel, Kitty and Jubilee as a whole become secondary characters compared to Wolverine?

This is so.... Ahhhh, no - words - to- describe- how - wrong - this -is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"