Wolverine vs Predator?

J

jars82

I made a fan trailor for the movie Predator vs Wolverine
YOu can see it on myspace. Its getting very heavy plays.
both of them are owned by fox. Its realisitc since both are about equal in skills and in strength. Both know how to hunt. Freinds of mine just for fun I told them that there was gonna be a movie about the two fighting each other and they got very excited but they were mad at me after i told them it was not true lol . SO I had to do something to try and get fox studios and make it happen. If the demand is strong enough then the movie can be made!!!!!!! so help me get it hyped up

your bro in Christ
Jose

Link?? MySpace name so we can find it??

U.S War Machine said:
Wolverine of course but I don't think this should be in here. Could be in the Misc Comics forum
I don't think this is a vs poll. I think its a fan trailer.

jars82 said:
I made a fan trailor for the movie Predator vs Wolverine
YOu can see it on myspace. Its getting very heavy plays.
both of them are owned by fox. Its realisitc since both are about equal in skills and in strength. Both know how to hunt. Freinds of mine just for fun I told them that there was gonna be a movie about the two fighting each other and they got very excited but they were mad at me after i told them it was not true lol . SO I had to do something to try and get fox studios and make it happen. If the demand is strong enough then the movie can be made!!!!!!! so help me get it hyped up

your bro in Christ
Jose

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE HELPFUL? A FREAKING LINK! :down:mad:

Um.............Where's the link? :mad: :confused:

Well i dont see how its getting heavy plays seeing as we cant see it, jackass

I think we just have to wait another 4 years for his reply.

Depends if the predator has those powerful guns....event then I still say Wolverine.....Unless he gets trapped in that unbrakeable metal net.

I'm sure you've been asked that several times, but what the freaking hell is in your Avatar? :confused:

And enough strength to rip his head from his shoulders.

and the invisability thing he has going on....

Demon Within said:
2 posts since 2002. I wonder what his first one was.

and still probably doesn't know where to correctly post this thread

Who knows, maybe WVP might turn out better than X3.

wvp10248ru.jpg

NOT!
but I would like to see this damn trailer already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"