My Buddies Place Has a Ghost???????

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
So, my buddy (who is a female) owns her own home with two kids.

A couple of years ago, a guy she knew in his thirties used to say ther was something really bad/evil in the corner of her house in the living room. Even one time he said he something (a ghost) and actually ran out of the house. I knew this guy through her but this was unlike him. He hasn't been around since that time.

Both my female friend and her kids report strange sounds at times, like walking in the attci................ which is only about one foot from the floor to the ceiling????????????

And now, one of her kids friends (an 11 year old girl) and her kid (13) were home saturday night alone (at my friends place) for a couple of hours. The 11 year old girl was going to sleep over at my friends place. However, when she (the 11 year old friend) was coming downstairs, she saw what appeared to be a little boy but that which looked like........... in her own words.......... a demon! It just seemed to appear out of nowhere and ran really weird into another room and out of sight. My friends kid was there the whole time but did not see this boy. The 11 year old girl backed up against the wall, started to cry, then called her mom (as they live just around the corner) to come get her. They ended up sleeping over at the friends place instead.

No joke. Could this be a real ghost/haunted house?????????????

Use more question marks. I'm not entirely sure if you're asking me something or not. :up:

ghostbusters.jpg

sounds like a bunch of poppycock to me . . .

Make a pentagram and invoke Satan...maybe you could get a response. Oh yea, throw some weejie boards in there too...and some blood. And some cats.

Wheres A-nus when you need him, he'd know the answer.

Somebody light the signal.

I love stories like this. They're fun.

and NOT poppycock! :cmad:

what the hell is poppycock anyway? :huh:

I will, you hold the lighter.

sounds like a bunch of poppycock to me . . .
I'm yet to experience anything so I don't know what to make of it yet. I've been going there often for several years now.

I am a believer in the paranormal, but i also remain a skeptic, there is a possibility the place is haunted and I'm not doubting that.

but there needs to be more solid evidence, go back with a digital camera, turn off the lights and at random points threw out the night snap a few pictures.

for aid in where to look, bring a dog with you, dogs are very sensitive to the paranormal and will be able to show you where and when to snap pics

I had kind of a similar incident in my room at my parents old house . I had a girlfriend say she heard somone call my name from the corner of the room , I didnt think anything of it, We broke up and a couple months later i had a girl over i was hooking up with , She had to leave in the middle of the night because she was scared and had the same thing happen to her, I never old her anything about what my ex had said either. I thought it was all "poppycock" until one afternoon i was in my room and heard it clear as day . Needless to say I was scared **** and thankfully got too move out soon after.

I wish that were the case though , It was seriously creepy . I also investigated other possibilities but came up with nothing.

I def believe in ghosts, but I believe more in people that blow ghosts out of porportion . . . I don't think a 'demon-boy' ghost would look like such; I don't believe in the whole good/evil exorcist type ghost; I feel like every ghost is pry generally the same in appearance . . .

Let me get this straight...were you at your friend's place?

I def believe in ghosts, but I believe more in people that blow ghosts out of porportion . . . I don't think a 'demon-boy' ghost would look like such; I don't believe in the whole good/evil exorcist type ghost; I feel like every ghost is pry generally the same in appearance . . .

That is how I feel about it i hae had strange incidents but never something totally crazy like that.

That is how I feel about it i hae had strange incidents but never something totally crazy like that.

yup . . . I'm sensitive to the spirit world (a lot of my family is) but I've never actually SEEN a ghost . . . although I believe some people who have made such claims . . . not the kind of shi-errrr, poppycock that you read about in the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS though . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"