My Buddies Place Has a Ghost???????

No, we had stepped out earlier. It was just the two kids.

it kinda sounds to me like the kids may have gotten wind of all the hullaballoo and made up this poppycock themselves . . . jeez, what a bunch of rigarmaroo. . . .

...but this happened at your friends place right?

it kinda sounds to me like the kids may have gotten wind of all the hullaballoo and made up this poppycock themselves . . . jeez, what a bunch of rigarmaroo. . . .
Only that one kid didn't see anything and the other freaked totally out and became kinda frozen to the wall in fear for a couple of moments. She has never acted like this before.

^better call that creepy little psychic lady from Poltergeist, then . . . she was as creepy as the ghost itself :confused:

No joke. Could this be a real ghost/haunted house?????????????

Sounds to me like your friend's house is haunted by the ghost of a pygmy demon. They are more common in warm climates as they are not cold weather creatures. What you need to do is burn her house down to send the demon back to hell.

Or just call the gas company and make sure there aren't any gas leaks.

Use more question marks. I'm not entirely sure if you're asking me something or not. :up:

Sarcasm is sexy.

I seriously believe that anything is possible, but to be honest, knowing kids the way I do; it sounds to me like the little girl didn't want to spend the night there; whether she just didn't want to be there, or had heard the stories about a ghost being there, it might be enough for her to act like she saw something just to have an excuse to go home . . .

basically I'm saying she said she saw something as a defense mechanism to NOT see something freaky for real . . .

damn pygmy demons! may the gods curse them again

Sounds to me like your friend's house is haunted by the ghost of a pygmy demon. They are more common in warm climates as they are not cold weather creatures. What you need to do is burn her house down to send the demon back to hell.

Or just call the gas company and make sure there aren't any gas leaks.

Sarcasm is sexy.
We already burned the house down, well, she did. They're all living at a friends place till they movie in with a relative next week or or two weeks.

I seriously believe that anything is possible, but to be honest, knowing kids the way I do; it sounds to me like the little girl didn't want to spend the night there; whether she just didn't want to be there, or had heard the stories about a ghost being there, it might be enough for her to act like she saw something just to have an excuse to go home . . .

basically I'm saying she said she saw something as a defense mechanism to NOT see something freaky for real . . .
Actually, she sleeps over alot, I mean, a few times a month at least.

And an adult experienced something similar a couple of years ago in the same area of the house.

Again, I don't know what to make of it and it could be something that can be explained.

was the house seriously burnt down? to be honest, I would see what kind of history the house has . . . I'm sure you've seen enough of this scenario in scary movies . . . :o

was the house seriously burnt down? to be honest, I would see what kind of history the house has . . . I'm sure you've seen enough of this scenario in scary movies . . . :o
No, no, the house is still there. I only responded in a like fashion of the poster who said to burn it down. I'm heading back to the house next saturday to visit my friend.

Oh, and they're renting this house as a townhouse. They don't know the history of it.

We already burned the house down, well, she did. They're all living at a friends place till they movie in with a relative next week or or two weeks.

........ uh

edit: oh, just saw the above post. good to know there wasn't a real dousing of gas and ritual burning happening...

........ uh

edit: oh, just saw the above post. good to know there wasn't a real dousing of gas and ritual burning happening...
Nah, I don't believe in that ritual burning stuff. I mean, I suppose if something was truly haunted it could work but I wouldn't go that far.

No, no, the house is still there. I only responded in a like fashion of the poster who said to burn it down. I'm heading back to the house next saturday to visit my friend.

Oh, and they're renting this house as a townhouse. They don't know the history of it.

In all seriousness though, when I was around 12 years old, my family and I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment here in Dallas. My dad has vices and has struggled with a different one depending on the point in his life and it so happened that one night he wasn't home by midnight, so my mom decided to wait up for him. Since they had a huge comfy bed, I decided I was going to sleep in it until my dad got home and they wanted to go to sleep. My younger sister (I think like 6 or so at the time) was already asleep on one side, so I laid on the other, closer to the window of the room. I fell asleep and awoke for some reason in the middle of the night. The room was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I started to sit up when I heard breathing to my right, sounded very raspy (makes my eyes tear and hair stand on end when I remember it).

I thought maybe I was hearing things outside so I sat still, then heard it again. I lay right back down and turn the opposite way, facing in toward the bed. The breathing continued and actually moved around the foot and to the other side of the bed where my sister was. I was curled into fetal position at this point, lol, and I reached my hand out to my sisters and held it while she slept. I actually heard the breathing cease for a moment when I heard whatever it was, bump into my parent's dresser. Eventually I fell asleep I guess as I remember laying there, terrified in the fetal position so tight that my muscles were burning and then later waking up with sunlight coming through the blinds.

I don't know what happened. We didn't have pets, the windows were painted shut, and nobody had been in the room according to my Mom who stayed up all night. I told her what happened and she told me that my dad had been sleeping on the couch for the past 2 months on a nightly basis because he didn't feel right in that room.

The first night we stayed in the apartment, we hadn't brought our furniture so my dad and I had made like a bed out of blankets and stuff and sort of camped out in their big walk-in closet. What I didn't know is that it took my dad a few minutes to open the door the next morning as it was lodged shut somehow while we slept. Unfortunately we didn't move out of there for another year, so I just stayed in my room on the opposite end of the apartment at night with a light on.

I only jest because if the kids actually experienced something like this, they'll definitely be affected for the restof their lives. Something small like what happened to me makes me unable to sleep without the television turned on, even during the day for some reason.

Well this thread is terrifying

So, my buddy (who is a female) owns her own home with two kids.

A couple of years ago, a guy she knew in his thirties used to say ther was something really bad/evil in the corner of her house in the living room. Even one time he said he something (a ghost) and actually ran out of the house. I knew this guy through her but this was unlike him. He hasn't been around since that time.

Both my female friend and her kids report strange sounds at times, like walking in the attci................ which is only about one foot from the floor to the ceiling????????????

And now, one of her kids friends (an 11 year old girl) and her kid (13) were home saturday night alone (at my friends place) for a couple of hours. The 11 year old girl was going to sleep over at my friends place. However, when she (the 11 year old friend) was coming downstairs, she saw what appeared to be a little boy but that which looked like........... in her own words.......... a demon! It just seemed to appear out of nowhere and ran really weird into another room and out of sight. My friends kid was there the whole time but did not see this boy. The 11 year old girl backed up against the wall, started to cry, then called her mom (as they live just around the corner) to come get her. They ended up sleeping over at the friends place instead.

No joke. Could this be a real ghost/haunted house?????????????

doorman1.jpg

Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave the internet.

jag

yup . . . I'm sensitive to the spirit world (a lot of my family is) but I've never actually SEEN a ghost . . . although I believe some people who have made such claims . . . not the kind of shi-errrr, poppycock that you read about in the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS though . . . .

Ive had my experiences like my or family members name being called, I've heard my piano or guitar play with none in the house except me, new light bulbs have burnt out, i hear footsteps, the normal stuff.

My older sister and i are somewhat sensitive to the paranormal, well im somewhat shes full blown crazy with it, shes seen over 15 spirits in her life clear as day, and shes described all in great detail, even our dead great grandparents.

they dies when she was born, and about 6-7 years ago, she claimed to have talked to them, i was skeptical until she told my dad things about his childhood that none of us ever knew, and it would be impossible for our grandparents to tell us as they were dead =/

so yea she sees the dead, and i can feel their moods.. one second il feel happy, the next il feel a sense of sudden anger, il walk around and il feel fine, next minuet il have a sense of sadness, than il be fine.

there not my feelings, its like they come from out of nowhere, and ive learned to use it to read the moods of people around me, i can always tell how someones feeling even if they try there hardest to not show it.

Only that one kid didn't see anything and the other freaked totally out and became kinda frozen to the wall in fear for a couple of moments. She has never acted like this before.

Clearly labeling the juice laced with acid well most likely prevent this.

Living in my fraternity house at college, there was one room that many people believed was haunted, they'd say they saw a pair of green hands appear and try to grab them, oddly enough they were some of the biggest drug users in the house.

In all seriousness though, when I was around 12 years old, my family and I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment here in Dallas. My dad has vices and has struggled with a different one depending on the point in his life and it so happened that one night he wasn't home by midnight, so my mom decided to wait up for him. Since they had a huge comfy bed, I decided I was going to sleep in it until my dad got home and they wanted to go to sleep. My younger sister (I think like 6 or so at the time) was already asleep on one side, so I laid on the other, closer to the window of the room. I fell asleep and awoke for some reason in the middle of the night. The room was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I started to sit up when I heard breathing to my right, sounded very raspy (makes my eyes tear and hair stand on end when I remember it).

I thought maybe I was hearing things outside so I sat still, then heard it again. I lay right back down and turn the opposite way, facing in toward the bed. The breathing continued and actually moved around the foot and to the other side of the bed where my sister was. I was curled into fetal position at this point, lol, and I reached my hand out to my sisters and held it while she slept. I actually heard the breathing cease for a moment when I heard whatever it was, bump into my parent's dresser. Eventually I fell asleep I guess as I remember laying there, terrified in the fetal position so tight that my muscles were burning and then later waking up with sunlight coming through the blinds.

I don't know what happened. We didn't have pets, the windows were painted shut, and nobody had been in the room according to my Mom who stayed up all night. I told her what happened and she told me that my dad had been sleeping on the couch for the past 2 months on a nightly basis because he didn't feel right in that room.

The first night we stayed in the apartment, we hadn't brought our furniture so my dad and I had made like a bed out of blankets and stuff and sort of camped out in their big walk-in closet. What I didn't know is that it took my dad a few minutes to open the door the next morning as it was lodged shut somehow while we slept. Unfortunately we didn't move out of there for another year, so I just stayed in my room on the opposite end of the apartment at night with a light on.

I only jest because if the kids actually experienced something like this, they'll definitely be affected for the restof their lives. Something small like what happened to me makes me unable to sleep without the television turned on, even during the day for some reason.
That sounds like something of a haunted house too.

Was there any other times that there was breathing or something else unexplained?

The kid who saw the apparent ghost will probably be affected by this. I'll find out more this weekend when I go over again.

Clearly labeling the juice laced with acid well most likely prevent this.

Living in my fraternity house at college, there was one room that many people believed was haunted, they'd say they saw a pair of green hands appear and try to grab them, oddly enough they were some of the biggest drug users in the house.
Drugs isn't an issue here with this kid, though. She doesn't even use foul language hardly, if ever.

And the adult from a couple of years ago also didn't use drugs as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"