Woman dies of water overdose

How many people knew of water intoxication before this?

I knew of it, just never knew it could happen, lol. I always figured the body would reject the water, and voila, vomit.

It's a feminine trait that comes with being society's loose *****. :(

first off,itll give you a headache like none before.You wont walk,talk(if you manage words they wont be understood and prolly wont make sense),move(includes blinking) or even think to hard without a pain surge.I usully have to go to the er with these if i have to work the next day.You will vomit eventully but its not help,just hurts really bad.It takes atleast two days with alot of sleep to get over these.Im sure the stations going to have to pay on this,its a dumb idea anyways..............I would won...(grumbles)

Those disc jockey's are in for the long haul...s*** does not look good.

For a goddamn Wii? Idiot.
You fool.

It was the ultimate sacrafice.

She sacraficed her life, for the good of her sons:csad:

Hopefully now the sons will have a better life, what with their brand new Wii.

It's only stupid because she died right? People participate in contests all the time for free stuff cause it's fun and ya get well.. free stuff. Who would ever imagine dying from drinking too much water? Please. :rolleyes:

It's unfortunate. Just wanted to win it for her kids.

Water intoxication (also known as hyperhydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain function that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by a very rapid intake of water.
Geez, then they shouldn't have the right to hold contests like this!

For a goddamn Wii? Idiot.
Some people drink so much water every day, they joke they were a fish in an earlier life. I'm always thirsty, all the time. I'm just addicted to the cool feel of water going down. Do what I always do, for a free Wii?; I might've entered the contest.

You fool.

It was the ultimate sacrafice.

She sacraficed her life, for the good of her sons:csad:

Hopefully now the sons will have a better life, what with their brand new Wii.
I thought she lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"