Bottled Water Vs. Tap Water

When I'm in Florida and I try to wash my hands after soaping them...they still feel like soapy hands. :( Soapy hands ftl! :cmad:

When I'm in Florida and I try to wash my hands after soaping them...they still feel like soapy hands. :( Soapy hands ftl! :cmad:

You do mean rinse, right? 'Cause the soap is actually washing your hands.

...that was unnecessary, but it's a slow night at work and I'm in a "mood."

You do mean rinse, right? 'Cause the soap is actually washing your hands.

...that was unnecessary, but it's a slow night at work and I'm in a "mood."

I meant the whole cleansing process...as a whole...the cleansing...the process...

:cmad:

Dasani bottled water adds salt. Salt! Guess what that makes your body crave...

Bottled tastes like plastic where as tap tastes like rusting metal. I like the water dispensed water!

This reminds me of a water fountain downstairs in the Communications Building at UC Santa Cruz. I worked in the computer networking group and, on occasion, I would drink the water from it. There was a rather legendary figure in that department known for his intelligence and dry sense of humor. This water fountain was just outside the bathrooms, I guess, because it made the plumbing easier. So, on some of those occasions when I drank from the fountain, someone would flush one of the toilets and the water pressure would drop.

I told this guy that I found the drop in pressure rather disconcerting and he looked at me with a rather quizzical look on his face for a moment and said "Well, would you prefer it if the pressure went up?".

I drink filtered water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"