Woman kills two students, then herself...

Zero_Vault

Civilian
Reaction score
I didn't know women could stoop to that level as man...

There are some evil women out there; I thought they were all good. :(

Women have done just as many horrible murders as men. Where's the actual news story? :huh:

Edit: Thanks Morg

Why can't these people just take themselves out and leave random 'innocent' people alone.

Why can't these people just take themselves out and leave random 'innocent' people alone.

It's very sick. Like the jackass in Los Angeles a day or two ago that killed his family, got in a police shootout with the cops and killed a cop, then set his house on fire and ultimately died. WTF? Just eat a bullet and leave everyone else alone if you don't want to be here anymore. Don't take other people with you.

jag

Zero Vault, google Lizzie Borden.

It's very sick. Like the jackass in Los Angeles a day or two ago that killed his family, got in a police shootout with the cops and killed a cop, then set his house on fire and ultimately died. WTF? Just eat a bullet and leave everyone else alone if you don't want to be here anymore. Don't take other people with you.

jag

Agreed. I never understood that...unless the person brutally murdered your family and you had a gun to their head, sure, go ahead and shoot them and then yourself.
But if they're innocent, what's the point of bringing them into it?

Exactly. I wasn't sure if he was joking or serious. I figured he sounded serious enough so I let that one go lol.
I really can't tell anymore, like the other day when some dude said that girls don't get "those groin feelings" like men do.

Like, was it a stupid act, or, is it a 5 year old, posing as an 11 year old on the internet?
I don't know, there're so many *****s out there,...I just can't tell.

lol, seriously

This mother****er has obviously never been in the dating scene. You show me a girl that's 100% sweet and innocent, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.

jag

It's a simple concept. When you go take as many as you can with you.

This mother****er has obviously never been in the dating scene. You show me a girl that's 100% sweet and innocent, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.

LOL, sorry for laughing terry78 but I just felt the heat off your post from my computer.

That's why you gotta love curse words, they add flavor to what your trying to say.

jag

That's the point, usually. When someone is distressed and angry at the world, they want others to suffer as much as they did. Those Japanese horror flicks with the murdered chick whose curse kills everyone within range is the same prinicple apparantly.

It's a simple concept. When you go take as many as you can with you.

That's the point, usually. When someone is distressed and angry at the world, they want others to suffer as much as they did. Those Japanese horror flicks with the murdered chick whose curse kills everyone within range is the same prinicple apparantly.

Yeah, I get that the point of these people is to harm others and make them "pay". I'm just lamenting the idiocy of it.

jag

Why the switch from high schools to colleges?

um women are just as bad as men

lets please not turn this into a man bashing thread.. smh

They are, don't worry. This story is just a big lie. :cmad:

Why the switch from high schools to colleges?
Good question, high school is understandable because let's face it the high school years are rough times in a person's life. But college is suppose to be the time where you can change all that and forget about the bad high school experiences. I guess some people just can't get over their HS traumas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"