Woman quits her job to become mermaid

gif-ariel-mermaid-241555.gif

More mermaids the better!

Ariel_Naked.jpg

More hot mermaids please.

Did braincrusher become a woman?

No. We can confirm that she is the girl who initially wouldn't date him because he had electric heat. She wanted to make him jealous in an attempt to get him to forgo his electric heating; this procedure will allow her to pursue a relationship with the sharks that were stalking braincrusher.

Is anyone else suddenly hungry for seafood? :o

I hate seafood.

I used to eat fish sandwiches when I was a kid but I can't even stand the smell anymore.

I'm sure there's a joke in there.

You used to like fish, but now you prefer sausages 85 times a year? I don't know. I give up. This wording sounds a little fishy lol.

I wish I could quit my job to become a Mermaid.....I just dont think chest hair looks sexy with a tail swimming in the water......

I want to be a manticore. I shall now abandon all life ambitions to peruse this endeavor.

I wish I could quit my job to become a Mermaid.....I just dont think chest hair looks sexy with a tail swimming in the water......

Surely, you mean a "merman".

you dont know me! let me live my life

Hes already switching species, I think we're a bit beyond gender/ transgender politics :o

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x77/monkeypaw666/****-im-an-orange_zps6aa9bb3e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"