Woman sells friend for gas.

seriously, who hasn't paid for gas with people?

geez...and this made the "news"...sheesh...

I'll sell my midget prostitute for 10 liters of gas.

Immortalfire said:
That's what friends are for.

that's what i'm saying.

i don't how many times, i've had to turn to my friend and go, "you know, i just don't enough money right now to pay for this gas. you're gonna have to stay behind as payment."

and you know, at first it's awkward, but whatever. they know the rules, when they get in my car, and after about a day or two, we're having beers in the bar again.

Immortalfire said:
Why does this question, and "would you hit it?" always come up?

If she's hot and dosn't have any STD's why not?

Lord Siva said:
If she's hot and dosn't have any STD's why not?

the question is not, "would you hit it?"

it's "would she hit me?"

and the answer is "no...she wouldn't."

"She didn't have enough money to pay the bill, so her friend stayed behind as a human deposit while she went to withdraw cash," said a spokesman for police in the southern town of Muenchberg. "Unfortunately, the woman did not return."

hahahaha....some friend :down

I read about this in my newspaper. Apparently she's done it a few times. She meets people at parties, befriends them and then trades them for gas.

War Lord said:
I read about this in my newspaper. Apparently she's done it a few times. She meets people at parties, befriends them and then trades them for gas.
And the police haven't done something about this because...?

I mean, I'm assuming she never pays, she just keeps on dumping friends and living happily ever after.

Mee said:
And the police haven't done something about this because...?

I mean, I'm assuming she never pays, she just keeps on dumping friends and living happily ever after.

Until they get an unstolen license plate # or some other way to positively identify her, there isn't much they can do about it.

War Lord said:
Until they get an unstolen license plate # or some other way to positively identify her, there isn't much they can do about it.
Oh I didn't know she was stealing cars (or is it just plates?) to do it.

Mee said:
Oh I didn't know she was stealing cars (or is it just plates?) to do it.

She may or may not have one, the story doesn't say. However, how many clerks think to get a license plate when somebody is willing to leave their friend behind?

War Lord said:
She may or may not have one, the story doesn't say. However, how many clerks think to get a license plate when somebody is willing to leave their friend behind?
I would guess none. Slackers.:o

I hope she at least got a full tank of gas in exchange for her friend.

jag

Now the question is, what does the friend have to do for the merchant? Anything he wants, or does she just sit there? It's like someone not having enough to pay, and one of the group stays behind while the other "goes to get money."

the f**kd up part is, did you see how the CHEAP gas is there!!!???

DV8 said:
the f**kd up part is, did you see how the CHEAP gas is there!!!???

Different currency. That I believe is pounds not dollars making that gas infact more expensive then ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"