Woman Sets Herself on Fire

On fire? And walking around not making a sound? That's hard core tough.

I thought Two Face was supposed to be a guy...

The wonderful world we live in where jackasses stand and take pictures instead of being useful and helping...they should be set on fire.

I guess that wasn't... (Puts on sunglasses) Such a hot idea.

YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

I guess *puts on sunglasses* it just isnt your time....

YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She had to be on drugs....or just completely mentally gone...

Well, according to CNN... the women is a big Danny Boyle fan.. and she heard rumors a Sunshine sequel... and she wanted the part of the villian...

This does sound like the beginning of some tv crime drama, cheap syndicated action show, or a lazy attempt at the first few opening panels of a Marvel/DC book.

maybe it's a gorilla marketing attempt by Platinum Dunes for the upcomming Nightmare on Elmstreet remake???

Debbie Downer time:

The woman who set herself on fire at a shopping mall last week has died, Miami-Dade police said.

The woman, Cecilia E. Casals, 42, of North Miami Beach, suffered third-degree burns over most of her body after she doused herself with a flammable substance, set herself ablaze and then silently walked through the Mall of the Americas and out the door.

Casals died Tuesday at Jackson Memorial Hospital, said Detective Roy Rutland, a Miami-Dade police spokesman. Authorities provided no further details Tuesday night.

Casals had a history of mental illness and had been convicted of trafficking prescription drugs, according to her husband and court records.

The wonderful world we live in where jackasses stand and take pictures instead of being useful and helping...they should be set on fire.

I think many people could have thought it was a stunt, with the report that the woman seemed to be calmly walking, not screaming or anything. People could have very well thought she was a stunt woman wearing something that would protect her from the flames.

I think many people could have thought it was a stunt, with the report that the woman seemed to be calmly walking, not screaming or anything. People could have very well thought she was a stunt woman wearing something that would protect her from the flames.

Wouldn't matter if she was screaming...some jackass(es) would still be standing there taking pictures.

This is why no one goes to Mall of the Americas.

Debbie Downer time
The woman who set herself on fire at a shopping mall last week has died, Miami-Dade police said.

The woman, Cecilia E. Casals, 42, of North Miami Beach, suffered third-degree burns over most of her body after she doused herself with a flammable substance, set herself ablaze and then silently walked through the Mall of the Americas and out the door.

Casals died Tuesday at Jackson Memorial Hospital, said Detective Roy Rutland, a Miami-Dade police spokesman. Authorities provided no further details Tuesday night.

Casals had a history of mental illness and had been convicted of trafficking prescription drugs, according to her husband and court records.

If you can't handle the heat.. (puts sunglasses on) stay out of the Kitchen

YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Casals had a history of mental illness and had been convicted of trafficking prescription drugs

She was a drug trafficker (puts on sunglasses) looks like she burned the wrong person

yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"